CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Ukraine and it’s fake news actor Zelensky.

King Billy

34 minutes ago, and said:

Stop the fuckin' war, @Wolfie's on the case, Henry Kissinger must be spinning in his grave. LOL lol lol

Why bother name-dropping as well as responding directly to my comment? It's as though you're either: 1) inexperienced, or 2) thick. The fact you joined in 2014 validates my point perfectly.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why bother name-dropping as well as responding directly to my comment? It's as though you're either: 1) inexperienced, or 2) thick. The fact you joined in 2014 validates my point perfectly.

Anyone who disagrees with you is thick.  Right? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You ok hun?

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The fact you joined in 2014 validates my point perfectly.

Nothing validates your point(s), you're just a silly blowhard, windbag, who delights in his own pomposity.

On 04/07/2024 at 11:45, and said:

Nothing validates your point(s), you're just a silly blowhard, windbag, who delights in his own pomposity.

It's appropriate your analogy features a war-mongering kike who helped mastermind US involvement in the Vietnam War. A war-mongering kike... fancy that!

On 03/07/2024 at 18:26, and said:

Stop the fuckin' war, @Wolfie's on the case, Henry Kissinger must be spinning in his grave. LOL lol lol

The fucker walked and talked in slow motion.  He looked like Netanyahu's dad but had a foreign policy nouse non-doctrinaire pragmatic attitude which the son completely lacks.  Spin - more like slowly rotate like a rotisserie. 

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's appropriate your analogy features a war-mongering kike who helped mastermind US involvement in the Vietnam War. A war-mongering kike... fancy that!

Well fuck me Wolfie, the Vietnam War started well before Kissinger and Nixon, before Johnson and Macmanara, before Kennedy and whatever CIA cunts (probably Cuban fascists and mobsters) were around him.  Infact it was probably Eisenhower aiding the French which sucked the Americans in. 

That and a bit of Dancing Saigon Go Go Dancing Ass.   You like Mister?   You like Wolfie?  You have big cock Mr Wolfie?  You want some Deerhunter fun Spunk Face? 

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well fuck me Wolfie, the Vietnam War started well before Kissinger and Nixon, before Johnson and Macmanara, before Kennedy and whatever CIA cunts (probably Cuban fascists and mobsters) were around him.  Infact it was probably Eisenhower aiding the French which sucked the Americans in. 

That and a bit of Dancing Saigon Go Go Dancing Ass.   You like Mister?   You like Wolfie?  You have big cock Mr Wolfie?  You want some Deerhunter fun Spunk Face? 

One generally can't argue with stupid, but I'm going to give it a reluctant go here, H. Don't you admire my bravery, seeing as you're one particularly vacuous cunt, who always seems to confuse a direct, on-point discussion with worthless verboseness? I stated Kissinger was a war-mongering kike cunt who helped mastermind US involvement in the Vietnam War. Which part of the below is not correct, thickster?

https://theconversation.com/henry-kissingers-bombing-campaign-likely-killed-hundreds-of-thousands-of-cambodians-and-set-path-for-the-ravages-of-the-khmer-rouge-209353

https://www.history.com/news/henry-kissinger-vietnam-war-legacy

https://www.historynet.com/henry-kissinger/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

One generally can't argue with stupid, but I'm going to give it a reluctant go here, H. Don't you admire my bravery, seeing as you're one particularly vacuous cunt, who always seems to confuse a direct, on-point discussion with worthless verboseness? I stated Kissinger was a war-mongering kike cunt who helped mastermind US involvement in the Vietnam War. Which part of the below is not correct, thickster?

https://theconversation.com/henry-kissingers-bombing-campaign-likely-killed-hundreds-of-thousands-of-cambodians-and-set-path-for-the-ravages-of-the-khmer-rouge-209353

https://www.history.com/news/henry-kissinger-vietnam-war-legacy

https://www.historynet.com/henry-kissinger/

You just can't admit it you're wrong all day mate whatever conspiracy bugles you bring up. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/c6p2zqlvqdgt

Is it just me or does anybody else have doubts whether this actually happened? Pictures on BBC News showed a bombed building with a crane and interior shots of kids that didn't look like they'd been dragged out of a bombed hospital, wearing face nappies (could be covid shots from the plandemic) and looking as calm as fuck. 

Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is it just me or does anybody else have doubts whether this actually happened? Pictures on BBC News showed a bombed building with a crane and interior shots of kids that didn't look like they'd been dragged out of a bombed hospital, wearing face nappies (could be covid shots from the plandemic) and looking as calm as fuck. 

Thoughts?

How dare you question this? Don't you know that babies were beheaded by maniacal terrorists who won't rest until the entire population is eradicated?

From the river to the (Black) sea, Ukraine must be free!

17-55-41-668_512.gif er, I mean, 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952q29vfvlea5qcuhiv332d0outz9q7p8zr0pc4qvti&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Tell me about it. My Ming used to run a fish and chip shop on the high street in East Grinstead. @Snowy would collect the rubbish on Tuesdays and one morning the two eventually came face to face. The dope walked in, turned to Ming, and said "where's your bin?"

"I bin Hong Kong" she replied.

"No.. where's your BIN?" repeated Snowy.

"I BIN HONG KONG!" shouted Ming.

With a back-and-forth pushing motion, Snowy said , "Your wheelie bin... where's your wheelie bin!?"

"I wheelie bin Hong Kong" said Ming. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thoughts?

That's exactly what a lot of English pubs will look like on Wednesday after we've hopefully been torn a new one by the dutch

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tell me about it. My Ming used to run a fish and chip shop on the high street in East Grinstead. @Snowy would collect the rubbish on Tuesdays and one morning the two eventually came face to face. The dope walked in, turned to Ming, and said "where's your bin?"

With a back-and-forth pushing motion, Snowy said , "Your wheelie bin... where's your wheelie bin!?"

There's less dust on my helmet as there is on that joke.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You just can't admit it you're wrong all day mate whatever conspiracy bugles you bring up. 

Don't worry about it, after he's finished writing his thesis and exercised his intellectual superiority, Wolfie usually sits in front of a mirror masturbating, it's the only time he gets a stiffy(apart from when he plays with his Sooty puppet)

I have wondered before, if he feels his opinion on world events is so important, why does he waste his time spunking it on Cunts Corner, where nobody really gives a fuck?

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How dare you question this? Don't you know that babies were beheaded by maniacal terrorists who won't rest until the entire population is eradicated?

From the river to the (Black) sea, Ukraine must be free!

17-55-41-668_512.gif er, I mean, 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952q29vfvlea5qcuhiv332d0outz9q7p8zr0pc4qvti&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

There's been a notable absence of a "Queers for Ukraine" campaign. One can only conclude that the LGBTQ community prefers Palestinians to Ukrainians, or that they dislike the Russians less than the Jews.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stick to what you're good at, Frank...  the dining alone pictures. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Wanker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and said:

Don't worry about it, after he's finished writing his thesis and exercised his intellectual superiority, Wolfie usually sits in front of a mirror masturbating, it's the only time he gets a stiffy(apart from when he plays with his Sooty puppet)

I have wondered before, if he feels his opinion on world events is so important, why does he waste his time spunking it on Cunts Corner, where nobody really gives a fuck?

I'd rather read through his geopolitical opinions over your sinister posts, which increasingly seem to detail your twisted sexual proclivities.

We don't want your kind here, so fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

There's been a notable absence of a "Queers for Ukraine" campaign. One can only conclude that the LGBTQ community prefers Palestinians to Ukrainians, or that they dislike the Russians less than the Jews.

Or, they don't care who's fucking them up the arse, as long as they are getting fucked up the arse!

1 hour ago, and said:

He doesn't seem to understand that an understanding of any subject is first gained from access to a library of primary and reliable secondary sources (a University library) note taking and formulating view based on research.   Ideally through discussion as well.  Sitting alone in your bedroom, in front of the Alexa and the History Channel on telly does not count.   

Any cunt knows the Viet War predated Kissinger and Nixon by a long way. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd rather read through his geopolitical opinions over your sinister posts,

Of course you would, you're in love with him, you hang on his every word, you fuckin' deviant sycophant.