CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

british gangster films

PANZER MURPHY

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fairbrass is a very good actor in my opinion, limited range, but sticks to what he's good at. I'm wondering if you're a little obsessed with most things British Panzer? You're hated by your Irish band members because you try and talk about Brexit and Britain mid-song at least twice a night, you insist on getting paid in Sterling for tax avoidance, you can't even understand these British films, yet dream of staggering around London on St Patrick's Day, acting like a professional Irish cunt. 

Am I right? Lol.

As ive oft time said on here..yer great at comedy and entertainment..yer just shite at everything else ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. If it’s out of the fridge, it’s out of your pants.

George comes home from work and finds Mildred naked in the bath in a state of distress as she has got her toe stuck in the tap. He tries to free her but to no avail. ‘I’ll have to get a plumber’ he says, ‘but George, I’m naked’ she replies. So George takes off his bowler hat and tells her to cover her ‘privates.’ Ten minutes later the cloth-capped fag-smoking plumber enters the bathroom ‘can you help at all?’ asks Mildred, ‘well’ says the plumber ‘I can free your toe from the tap, but I’m afraid there’s fuck all I can do for Acker Bilk!’