CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Environment Agency

Mike Hunt

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Very rarely, Frank posts something that is mildly amusing. It gives us just a mere glimpse of the pre-2014 Frank when he was top of his game. Unfortunately, it's very few and far between. 

when he started posting those arthouse videos of himself, I knew he was finished. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You've been here for over two years and haven't learnt a fucking thing. Whenever I need a quick fix on these pages, you're still by far the easiest target. Plank.

Oi Zorbs, did I ever tell you about the time I was stood near some horses and felt attracted to them?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

How many times has Frank died or fucked off for good?

Frank's a legend, you can't see his pale imitator Dickless and his sycophant sidekick Wiffles being here when they're well into their 70's.👴

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Turn it in, Frank. Is it a mere coincidence that your recent burst of energy runs parallel with the demise of @Carl Sway? I’d suggest that logging into this place to ‘learn’ anything is the action of an idiot. Idiot.

I've tried every other way to get under that wanker Dec's skin. The idiot appears to have burnt himself out on my man Sway.