CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

On 04/01/2023 at 00:58, Carl Sway said:

It's been a perfect day, giving you lot the runaround on here and my football team winning. Praise be! Keep on trying, you cannot defeat me.😉

Lying little cunt…your team got beat.

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/Quiq7rOI/#/match-summary/match-summary

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly didn’t think you’d mind me coaching him a bit to make it more of a scrap. I get what you’re saying. Think back to the Scotty incident, I was the first one to jump on him. And I’ll do it again if I think he deserves it. But I’m not joining a pack that already consists of four Alpha predators, and they don’t need to get fucking paranoid if I stand ringside and stir things up a bit.

Jesus christ, what a wet weekend you turned out to be. Say it with some conviction you gimp.

23 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Yet again!! List your fucking game man. I fear that you current output is as far as your scimitar like wit goes.

So I repeat. Just fucking go.

Southern what on earth is going on here? I've never seen you in such a state. Fucking hell.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly didn’t think you’d mind me coaching him a bit to make it more of a scrap. I get what you’re saying. Think back to the Scotty incident, I was the first one to jump on him. And I’ll do it again if I think he deserves it. But I’m not joining a pack that already consists of four Alpha predators, and they don’t need to get fucking paranoid if I stand ringside and stir things up a bit.

Both have a point if I’m being honest, and Eric always gives a Gobshite a chance, which is why I’m still here. But fuck me sideways, this @Carl Sway cunt is so far out of his league on here it’s embarrassing. Better to PM him and advise him to fuck off, Eric, this can’t  be doing his self-esteem or mental health any good and we all know it’s not going to end soon.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I watched Groundhog Day twice over Christmas, and that was enough for me. If this cunt has slithered out of his grave again I'm off.

I’ve been trying to tempt him out by pretending to care that he’s dead. But that didn’t work. He’s clearly moved on to a more advanced form of attention seeking than his usual ‘sitting on the stairs at parties’ routine.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You appeared so meek in that last post I couldn't help myself. 

Ah Frank, I thought it was you. The unmistakable pitter patter of John Lobb’s new “Metastasis” loafers. It seems Eddie has been pining for you. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yes he is a as well you know, why would you encourage that behaviour?  And flattery regards Frank, the best there ever was by a country mile

I know there will be much interest in your ruling on the developing Carl Sway situation, but personally I’m more interested to know whether you’ve ever had amorous feelings towards a glove puppet. I won’t elaborate. 

When can we expect the new video masterpiece? I still think you peaked with the epic “Hunting for Withers in a French Chateau”. BAFTA worthy. 

Anyway, welcome back. Fuck off etcetera. 

• Like 1

Guest Sir Gobshite
2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

You're obviously a fucking idiot.

And your claim to fame is ? You mouthy little toad. Lick my ring piece, then fuck off.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah Frank, I thought it was you. The unmistakable pitter patter of John Lobb’s new “Metastasis” loafers. It seems Eddie has been pining for you. 

I know there will be much interest in your ruling on the developing Carl Sway situation, but personally I’m more interested to know whether you’ve ever had amorous feelings towards a glove puppet. I won’t elaborate. 

When can we expect the new video masterpiece? I still think you peaked with the epic “Hunting for Withers in a French Chateau”. BAFTA worthy. 

Anyway, welcome back. Fuck off etcetera. 

You mean to tell me @Eddie is Frank? To think I was going to invite Eddie round for some Curry Goat and rice and peas... A lucky escape, imagine we'd got on the rum? I could have fell asleep, only to find @Frank trying to suck me off in an afro wig. Thanks for the warning.

• Like 1