CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Signed out as Frank and back as Carl. You sad (short-arse) fucking cunt. Lol

Carl is just Franks current penile wart Raas. He’ll be gone before you can say ‘Compound W’ when Frank selects a new one to take his place.

• Like 2

On 20/01/2023 at 22:06, Witheredscrote said:

@scotty, if you ever get your scrawny arse out of bed, I sincerely hope you make more of an effort than the above fucking shite. What a 3rd rate skid mark he really is. 

This might bring him out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-64392018

Life insurance firm DeadHappy defends Harold Shipman advert

On 21/01/2023 at 19:08, Carl Sway said:

Brilliant comment. Applause.

You make me fucking sick.

I can just imagine uncle Frank popping you up on his shoulders so you can see above your nominal 4 foot 8 view point. Unfortunately the wizened old poofs spindly AIDS ravaged legs start to buckle and you hilariously grab hold of ‘his’ hair to steady yourself. It ends with the Greek fairy holding your hand as he leads you back to his above kebab shop love pad for a bit of dwarf pumping action.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You make me fucking sick.

I can just imagine uncle Frank popping you up on his shoulders so you can see above your nominal 4 foot 8 view point. Unfortunately the wizened old poofs spindly AIDS ravaged legs start to buckle and you hilariously grab hold of ‘his’ hair to steady yourself. It ends with the Greek fairy holding your hand as he leads you back to his above kebab shop love pad for a bit of dwarf pumping action.

Dwarf pumping action. Quality.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Honest question. What technique do you adopt to sniff a daschund’s ringpiece?

Easy meat for ArseHole; he just picks them up and jabs his grotty finger in for a long lasting dog shit aroma

Ive reported the cunt to the RSPCA. Hopefully they’ll pop round just as he approaches the vinegar strokes whilst watching the Hey Duggee box set 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Easy meat for ArseHole; he just picks them up and jabs his grotty finger in for a long lasting dog shit aroma

Ive reported the cunt to the RSPCA. Hopefully they’ll pop round just as he approaches the vinegar strokes whilst watching the Hey Duggee box set 

One disturbed hombré is this canine cleft-licker.