CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Of course I did. And I stood in a queue on Camden High Street for twenty minutes. I haven't queued for anything in over ten years. I'm upset, Ed.

Frank I was out last night with Ginger, west malling in kent. A fantastic meal was spoiled by a couple arguing on the next table. I do believe kent is full of travellers, thoughts?  

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank I was out last night with Ginger, west malling in kent. A fantastic meal was spoiled by a couple arguing on the next table. I do believe kent is full of travellers, thoughts?  

The thought of sitting opposite some freckly-arsed wrinkly old carrot top, masticating on a lamb chop, makes me feel ill. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Frank said:

The thought of sitting opposite some freckly-arsed wrinkly old carrot top, masticating on a lamb chop, makes me feel ill. 

Hopefully the feeling will rapidly escalate and end in an unstoppable and hugely long overdue painful death tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Sorry bro. I remember, from your little interjection on the "Gonna" thread, that your standards are very high and that you are in no way a shit stirrer.

What is your purpose here Carl? You don't really comment on topics, constantly acting like it's you against the world, act like a childish show off when you get or somebody gets coolered. I am struggling to understand what your trying to achieve here? I'm not having a go at you, simply wondering if you want to be part of it all or be somebody that's constantly fighting losing battles?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Sorry bro. I remember, from your little interjection on the "Gonna" thread, that your standards are very high and that you are in no way a shit stirrer.

Shit-stirrer, moi? I prefer "equivocator", but hey ho.

On the plus side, this comment is already whole orders of magnitude better than your last one. Good job, bro.

On 15/01/2023 at 10:17, Frank said:

FFS, Frank, you've spelt masturbating wrong.

If you'd asked Wolfie about 'porking' puppets, I'm sure he would've given you some pointers, he's an expert on puppetry, the twisted fuckin' deviant.

il_fullxfull.4031537884_31r0.jpg

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Clint did well for himself.

He was ok, until he started associating with monkeys🐒

He should've heeded the old adage, never work with animals, children or puppets (especially if you're going to use them for sexual favours)🧸

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

12 days is all you could manage. Weak-willed stupid little waster.

Another old Punxsutawney classic, intentionally miscounting. That's right up there with the tried and tested "accidental" quoting of the wrong person.

Please, just take your severance pay from Proper, empty your desk and fuck right off.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Another old Punxsutawney classic, intentionally miscounting. That's right up there with the tried and tested "accidental" quoting of the wrong person.

Please, just take your severance pay from Proper, empty your desk and fuck right off.

@scotty, if you ever get your scrawny arse out of bed, I sincerely hope you make more of an effort than the above fucking shite. What a 3rd rate skid mark he really is. 

• Like 1