CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

31 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

To be honest Eric, I'd feel more concerned if they liked me.

I’ll leave this for the board to comment. As I recently spied a midget with a violin, pointing a chimney on our local primary school, I concluded that it was your good self. If it was, you do know what this makes you?

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll leave this for the board to comment. As I recently spied a midget with a violin, pointing a chimney on our local primary school, I concluded that it was your good self. If it was, you do know what this makes you?

You in breach of Rule 13.

12 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Do you believe in life after Duck? I can feel something inside me say 'I really don't think you're strong enough, no'.

This is a distillation of what is wrong with the board. Decs gets a holiday, and a truly worthless shit stirring cocksucker like this fuckhead gets to stay. 

I’m not sure if I can be fucking bothered logging in if this is the kind of dross that gets promoted.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

This is a distillation of what is wrong with the board. Decs gets a holiday, and a truly worthless shit stirring cocksucker like this fuckhead gets to stay. 

I’m not sure if I can be fucking bothered logging in if this is the kind of dross that gets promoted.

Carl is just an ordinary punter who is being targetted .. Decs is an intelligent man who knows what he is doing and gets what he aims to get. It would be better if your ire was directed against one of the recent posts by Dyslexic cnut, a truly creepy and uncalled for comment.

27 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Carl is just an ordinary punter who is being targetted .. Decs is an intelligent man who knows what he is doing and gets what he aims to get. It would be better if your ire was directed against one of the recent posts by Dyslexic cnut, a truly creepy and uncalled for comment.

Absolute bullshit from you as usual. 

Quisling cunt.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Absolute bullshit from you as usual. 

Quisling cunt.

So it is acceptable in your mind for Dyslexic cnut to make that very obvious inference? You need to get out more .. did you once get all worked up on another forum when the original Alf Huckham got his just desserts?

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

So it is acceptable in your mind for Dyslexic cnut to make that very obvious inference? You need to get out more .. did you once get all worked up on another forum when the original Alf Huckham got his just desserts?

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I have a life, so this is the only forum I am part of.

"You need to get out more"

This, from the site's leading village idiot who everybody except also-rans Carl, Frank & Mr Shit loves to hate, whose avatar is usually the first thing everyone sees because you're here 24/7. If we counted the likely 50K-plus comments you've shat out over the years in one guise or another, 99% of them pointless & poorly-researched horse shit which looks as though it's been compiled by a grammatically inept ten year-old, your post submission vs time onsite correlation would undoubtedly stand out above all others.

If no one gets out enough, it's very obviously you. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

"You need to get out more"

This, from the site's leading village idiot who everybody except also-rans Carl, Frank & Mr Shit loves to hate, whose avatar is usually the first thing everyone sees because you're here 24/7. If we counted the likely 50K-plus comments you've shat out over the years in one guise or another, 99% of them pointless & poorly-researched horse shit which looks as though it's been compiled by a grammatically inept ten year-old, your post submission vs time onsite correlation would undoubtedly stand out above all others.

If no one gets out enough, it's very obviously you. 

Hi Wiffles, I see your anger's been fortified by your usual weekend 'swift one', down at the seaman's (e)mission.🍺😡

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you know Topol is still only 79? The cunt looked older than that back in 1971 when the film came out, so I can only assume he has made some sort of Dorian Gray-like pact with the devil which involves drinking the blood of Christian babies.

Actually he is 87 .. any idea what he was doing on the roof?

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He isn't banned, AFAIK, he just took off when Frank reappeared, because you can only relive that particular Groundhog Day so many times. Scotty did likewise, for the same reason. 

@Cuntybaws Frank is never around that long, thank God. His clinic recall him for more chemo, radio, and various other interventions. Anyway his XXL colostomy bag must be due for emptying by now.

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

a midget with a violin

Nigel Kennedy has hit hard times 

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Cuntybaws Frank is never around that long, thank God. His clinic recall him for more chemo, radio, and various other interventions. Anyway his XXL colostomy bag must be due for emptying by now.

Withers, I was at the Electric Ballroom in Camden tonight to see Van. I really am a nostalgic idiot fucking mug. He didn't sing one song of the catalogue of a thousand songs that you and I have been brought up on over the past 40 years. The Irish cunt dedicated the entire evening to Skiffle. No Veedon Fleece, no Enlightenment and no hard nose the highway. If you're reading this, Van.. and you probably are, I sincerely hope you keel over and die on stage tomorrow night. Selfish fucking old pig.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Withers, I was at the Electric Ballroom in Camden tonight to see Van. I really am a nostalgic idiot fucking mug. He didn't sing one song of the catalogue of a thousand songs that you and I have been brought up on over the past 40 years. The Irish cunt dedicated the entire evening to Skiffle. No Veedon Fleece, no Enlightenment and no hard nose the highway. If you're reading this, Van.. and you probably are, I sincerely hope you keel over and die on stage tomorrow night. Selfish Wanker.

Did you go on your own? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Withers, I was at the Electric Ballroom in Camden tonight to see Van. I really am a nostalgic idiot fucking mug. He didn't sing one song of the catalogue of a thousand songs that you and I have been brought up on over the past 40 years. The Irish cunt dedicated the entire evening to Skiffle. No Veedon Fleece, no Enlightenment and no hard nose the highway. If you're reading this, Van.. and you probably are, I sincerely hope you keel over and die on stage tomorrow night. Selfish fucking old pig.

This happened at a Bob Dylan gig about 30 years ago. Didn't play one of his well known songs and for about 20 minutes stood in the background while 3 backing singers took over. I'd never trust another nasally yank jew again. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank, I would have enjoyed it as I love a bit of skiffle as you well know..don't you rock me daddy o.