CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you ever taken a day off from the corner? You're like a stubborn fucking ghost that needs exorcising. Fuck off.

Pen’s not a ghost as he’s been refusing to die for hundreds of years, but like a ghost he sure puts the willies  up everyone. He’s definitely a brain numbing, cross dressing old bag of shit though. Tbf Cunts Corner wouldn’t be the same without the ridiculous, mothball reeking old Oxfam shop mannequin cunt. It would be slightly fucking better, but probably not that much imo.

• Like 1

Guest Sir Gobshite
2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm not worried about you Gobblers...You won't be on this site for much longer as you clearly are as entertaining as a Liam Neeson flim.

Fuck right off.

Yeah yeah, OK you has been oik. 🙂. Have a fucking smiley, idiot.

On 03/01/2023 at 00:16, Sir Gobshite said:

...a} i havnt been here before but a freind of mine has. Im currently staying at his place for a few months whilst he's fucked off skiing  etc.. He suggested i sign up for a bit of entertainmment and gave me some history...

Well, that's an obvious red flag which had me twitching. So JSP, who are you purporting to be, Margot? Brian or some other NZ sock puppet? :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

JSP

Speaking of blasts from the past, it's been quiet this weekend - did Benny and Decs finally get a room? (And by "room" I mean "jail cell".)

Also, is @Roadkill dead? I'm led to understand that some poor people have been forced to make a "heat or eat" choice over the winter, and I'm worried that some of those in the grimmest northern outposts may not have been able to afford either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Speaking of blasts from the past, it's been quiet this weekend - did Benny and Decs finally get a room? (And by "room" I mean "jail cell".)

Also, is @Roadkill dead? I'm led to understand that some poor people have been forced to make a "heat or eat" choice over the winter, and I'm worried that some of those in the grimmest northern outposts may not have been able to afford either.

AFAIK, RK had locked himself out of The Corner by forgetting his password. I've just cleared the Punter Applications so he may well be amongst the new intake.

Anyway, thanks for asking, I had a lovely Christmas and the day after Boxing day Hubby and I went off-grid to one of the smaller Channel Islands - no phone, no internet = sheer bliss taking seascape, coastal and local birdlife photography.

As for who may or who may not be in the cooler I have to say I returned to find the "Report" file stuffed to the brim. Needless to say I can't be arsed to trawl through pages of synthetic rage and virtue signalling by some overgrown schoolboys overdosed on Christmas Selection boxes and port.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's quiet because that odious and gobby little tyrant decimus is sulking due to my return to form. He'll do well to keep out of my way. 

On a separate note, what are your thoughts on the handlebar moustache?

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sark? I suppose the chances are slim of two fatal gas explosions in such close proximity, but best to avoid Jersey for a while just to be on the safe side.

Catty Sark, perhaps. This negligent bitch has clearly been sailing with JSP, hence the reference.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

AFAIK, RK had locked himself out of The Corner by forgetting his password. I've just cleared the Punter Applications so he may well be amongst the new intake.

Anyway, thanks for asking, I had a lovely Christmas and the day after Boxing day Hubby and I went off-grid to one of the smaller Channel Islands - no phone, no internet = sheer bliss taking seascape, coastal and local birdlife photography.

As for who may or who may not be in the cooler I have to say I returned to find the "Report" file stuffed to the brim. Needless to say I can't be arsed to trawl through pages of synthetic rage and virtue signalling by some overgrown schoolboys overdosed on Christmas Selection boxes and port.

@Eddie, there you go, you thick as cold custard cunt. Favoritism. I must start sleeping with Cuntspotter or Proper.

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I reckon you have a little bit of wood going on for old Jake..Ponzy. I'm really not interested and I hope you enjoy your giro to which I help pay for.

Stupid head.

Tats dont butter me pratí atall jakey baby..and id say you're drippin in them..lookin all edgey...out there..lobotomized..keep workin and payin yer taxes..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Catty Sark, perhaps. This negligent bitch has clearly been sailing with JSP, hence the reference.

The unwelcome news that her extraterrestrial heart hasn’t  exploded yet due to the side effects of fuck knows how many experimental injections she’s had, has really put a downer on 2023 for me, and we’re only 8 days in ffs. ☹️