CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fortunately for the rest of the U.K. population Frank has become something of a recluse  since Harvey Proctor found a new PA and then being barred from The Admiral Duncan later that same day. So the answer would be no to all 3 questions. The cunt is an absolute fucking waste of space.

I agree KB, he's only been back (must be comeback 74) 5 minutes and I already wish he'd actually killed himself the other day.

On 02/01/2023 at 04:47, Jake The Muss said:

Panzybot I have known crumbling brick walls that are smarter than you, take the rest of the year off, you well known spastic.

Wat de fukz dat mean...seriously if my great grand daddy charged a hun MG 08 so that chromosomaly challenged cunts like you could steal oxygen id ask for me poppy money back..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree KB, he's only been back (must be comeback 74) 5 minutes and I already wish he'd actually killed himself the other day.

I agree Raas but it looks like Pen will be the only one still alive to witness his triumphant comeback if the decrepit little spunk bucket ever posts another video or even a nom to claim his place as the ‘best on here’ and no doubt the self proclaimed GOAT. I’m very happy to know that I won’t be around to witness it.

Guest Sir Gobshite
12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aahh, the old ‘rim-then-retract’ tactic I see?

Yes, and well deserved too. 

Jake the Muss be fucked,  its really Jake the WUSS.

He's been reported for extreme and  excessive cuntishness. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Gobshite said:

Yes, and well deserved too. 

Jake the Muss be fucked,  its really Jake the WUSS.

He's been reported for extreme and  excessive cuntishness

I think you’ll find that these qualities are a prerequisite on this site, Gobbers. Tread very carefully with Bend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wat de fukz dat mean...seriously if my great grand daddy charged a hun MG 08 so that chromosomaly challenged cunts like you could steal oxygen id ask for me poppy money back..lol

Coming from an idiot that can't even string a sentence together. Just throw some random letters together and hope for the best Ponzy..You know, what you usually do.

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Coming from an idiot that can't even string a sentence together. Just throw some random letters together and hope for the best Ponzy..You know, what you usually do.

Seriously tho ..did ya acquire that brain injury or did ya inherit it..lol

Guest Sir Gobshite
3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think you’ll find that these qualities are a prerequisite on this site, Gobbers. Tread very carefully with Bend.

I expect Wuss got the name "bend" from his chutney ferreting activities. Can you confirm this. 

Guest Sir Gobshite
2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I don't have a claim to fame you daft cunt. 

It's a fringe website we are posting on. Keep up gimpboy.

Dont worry about me.

Wind your neck in. Cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I'm not worried about you Gobblers...You won't be on this site for much longer as you clearly are as entertaining as a Liam Neeson flim.

Fuck right off.

Im a man with certain set of skills...all you know is shite flows downhill and giro day is Wednesday..lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im a man with certain set of skills...all you know is shite flows downhill and giro day is Wednesday..lol

I reckon you have a little bit of wood going on for old Jake..Ponzy. I'm really not interested and I hope you enjoy your giro to which I help pay for.

Stupid head.

• Like 1