CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You mean to tell me @Eddie is Frank? To think I was going to invite Eddie round for some Curry Goat and rice and peas... A lucky escape, imagine we'd got on the rum? I could have fell asleep, only to find @Frank trying to suck me off in an afro wig. Thanks for the warning.

Raasters, you know I’m a master when it comes to dumbing-down. I like to keep things simple and the Eddie character is just that. 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Raasters, you know I’m a master when it comes to dumbing-down. I like to keep things simple and the Eddie character is just that. 

Where do you find the time for all of this ultimately pointless, virtual bollocks Frank? Dont get me wrong, we all love a laugh and picking on other cunts but most of us have friends, hobbies and a life outside the Corner. Do you have any friends, hobbies, or life at all?

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Where do you find the time for all of this ultimately pointless, virtual bollocks Frank? Dont get me wrong, we all love a laugh and picking on other cunts but most of us have friends, hobbies and a life outside the Corner. Do you have any friends, hobbies, or life at all?

I'm a full-time sartorialist and I no longer do other people. A modern day misanthropic Beau Brummell, and the best on here. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm a full-time sartorialist and I no longer do other people. A modern day misanthropic Beau Brummell, and the best on here. 

There are two types of men in this world Frank, those who can dress and know style and those who don't. We live in a world where you are judged (rightly or wrongly) on your appearance and clothing is big part of that. People who don't care or can't be bothered with their appearance and choice of garments is beyond me. London town is a world class stage and I totally belong, I often catch women and gays like yourself admiring my style and presence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There are two types of men in this world Frank, those who can dress and know style and those who don't. We live in a world where you are judged (rightly or wrongly) on your appearance and clothing is big part of that. People who don't care or can't be bothered with their appearance and choice of garments is beyond me. London town is a world class stage and I totally belong, I often catch women and gays like yourself admiring my style and presence. 

Fascinating. Give me an idea of what clobber you're sporting this afternoon and I'll be the Judge. 

Just now, Frank said:

Fascinating. Give me an idea of what clobber you're sporting this afternoon and I'll be the Judge. 

I've got the day off Frank, relaxing at home, cooking and smoking some hash in my lounging joggers and a sweater. If you can't be comfortable at home then when can you eh? What about you? 

19 hours ago, Neil said:

Hello Frank, happy new year to you and your family, may it be  wonderful and full of joy.

Thank you, Neil. I'll be at the Electric Ballroom in Camden Saturday week if you fancy an eyeball. Van won't be with us much longer.. he's lost three stone in the past 10 weeks. 

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am going to buy a 6 foot strap on and ram it straight up your arse until it comes out of you big fat stupid gob.

Girth, not length (or so Wiffles tells me when he's selecting his next sailor);)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell. Is this the standard of commenting that some new blood, perhaps thinking of joining, might aspire to see?

You childish dickhead. You're absolutely dogshit, in every way. 

It is the standard, you're welcome.

Speaking of blood, it's your time of the month, isn't it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fortunately for the rest of the U.K. population Frank has become something of a recluse  since Harvey Proctor found a new PA and then being barred from The Admiral Duncan later that same day. So the answer would be no to all 3 questions. The cunt is an absolute fucking waste of space.

• Like 1