CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/01/2023 at 22:32, Decimus said:

It's got to the point that I want Roops to get her arse on here. She'll have one of three choices:

1: Ban me and several others as this filthy fucking beast wants.

2: Ban me as a convenient scapegoat as I always get the blame for instigating things, despite Sway being universally hated.

3: Kick the shit stirring, terminally unfunny, creepy fucking cunt off the site because we've all spoken and want him gone.

Any scenario is fine with me, I don't want to share a site with someone who only serves to ruin it for others and attracts nothing more to our corner of the internet than deviants and fucking idiots.

I hadn't seen this until recently. Being in the mod queue is far worse than a ban, as far as I'm concerned. @Decimus as soon as I receive a full apology, you'll be free to post. 

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I hadn't seen this until recently. Being in the mod queue is far worse than a ban, as far as I'm concerned. @Decimus as soon as I receive a full apology, you'll be free to post. 

As far as you're concerned it would make absolutely no difference whatsoever.

For someone like me it's torture, I have a reputation for quick-fired repartee, but now when my efforts finally appear 15 hours after I've posted them, I end up looking like a total fucking dickhead.

For a punch-drunk, washed-up old journeyman such as yourself, a time lapse between replies is to be expected, as you quite regularly sit there scratching your hairy arse for hours on end trying desperately to think of something funny to say.

You superfluous little shit.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank I’ve just looked down and spotted the top of your disgusting  wig creeping up the leaderboard. Don't make me climb down and teach you a lesson you’ll never forget. You’ve been warned.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

As far as you're concerned it would make absolutely no difference whatsoever.

For someone like me it's torture, I have a reputation for quick-fired repartee, but now when my efforts finally appear 15 hours after I've posted them, I end up looking like a total fucking dickhead.

Hello? 

🤣

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening, Bratwurst Briefs.

The only way I can actually see one of pen’s humour and intelligence lacking vacuum like posts, is when someone rarely quotes them 

I took the decision to block the she-hulk after it thought doxing me via Facebook and spying on my children was OK. 

It clearly can’t take a joke thanks to paper thin skin and some issue regarding dead baby jokes.