CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Christmas Deadpool

Last Cunt Standing

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Famous people only die ‘peacefully after a short illness’

There was this one before Christmas, who died peacefully in his sleep. And he promoted the poison too.

Not particularly into this genre of music, but they did a good live set at Glastonbury in 2002.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There was this one before Christmas, who died peacefully in his sleep. And he promoted the poison too.

Not particularly into this genre of music, but they did a good live set at Glastonbury in 2002.

To quote from Arsenic and Old Lace, "he wouldn't have died of pneumonia if I hadn't shot him."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can I change my entry to former Pope (since when was THAT allowed?) Benedict XVI? Still alive as I type, but it looks like Jesus really fancies a new sunbeam. (Perhaps, since he's German, a golden shower would be a more apt metaphor.)

As an ex Pope, do they still smash his ring after he dies? 

On 24/12/2022 at 22:21, Last Cunt Standing said:

I always enjoy the news over Christmas, there’s usually a celebrity death or two to chew on through the Merryneum between the 25/12 and 1/1. Perpetual runners The Queen and Prince Phil are non-entries this year, so who’s going to drop off the perch this year to much general amusement?

I’ll open the bidding at Sir Ian Mckellen, with a fiver each way on Jimmy Carter. 

Climate goblin Greta Thunderberg, tragically mown over by lardarse Jeremy Clarkson in his V8 dolphin blood powered muscle-car while momentarily distracted lobbing a giant turd at Meghan Markle’s hairy chimp like arse.

• Like 1

It’s perhaps a blessing that Alexander McQueen topped himself all those years ago, for the poor sod would have been dragged on to every news broadcast to sing the praises of woman you sense, behind closed doors, he thought was a demented old bag. 

All these Edwina Monsoon types weeping about how avant garde she was make me want to puke. She got lucky peddling freaky leather shit to the right people at the right time.