CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sports Personality is on tonight

Neil

2 hours ago, cunt said:

You're going nowhere sweetie, not until you've done the washing and made my fuckin' dinner.

Oh, and while you're at it, trot off to the shops, we need some more potatoes, be quick, I'm off to the pub in half an hour, don't stay up, I'll be late in, pissed,  again! 🥴

I reckon it's better for you to leave the site...you contribute Jack shit and bore the tits off everyone. I'm being nice.

Off you fuck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m surprised the BBC didn’t award it to Shamima Begum. I’m sure ‘carrying severed heads in buckets’ is a legitimate sport in their imaginary reality.

Let's be honest here. Though technically not a sport, it would be a lot more interesting than Frank's 'Bucket of Flids'

I hope he's dead.

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Let's be honest here. Though technically not a sport, it would be a lot more interesting than Frank's 'Bucket of Flids'

I hope he's dead.

When you mentioned him doing a Christmas video, it reminded me of his last one. Him gyrating around like a palsied chimp that’s been forced to watch ‘Glee’ box sets on a loop for 3 months, building up to the money shot of him falling drunkenly through his own Harrods fibre optic tree.