CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul (moneybags) McCartney

and

Not content with, probably, being the richest musician on earth, the cunt has just released a box-set (yes, literally, it's in a wooden fuckin' crate) of his 80 singles since leaving the Beatles.

The fuckin' box set retailed at £611.98, limited to 3000 copies, now sold out, there's copies selling for over £1000 on ebay

Just how much money does this cunt need?

I mean, at 80 years old, how long does he think he's got left to spend it all?

https://pitchfork.com/news/paul-mccartney-announces-vinyl-box-set-of-80-singles/

Ringo's a twat too.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, cunt said:

Not content with, probably, being the richest musician on earth, the cunt has just released a box-set (yes, literally, it's in a wooden fuckin' crate) of his 80 singles since leaving the Beatles.

The fuckin' box set retailed at £611.98, limited to 3000 copies, now sold out, there's copies selling for over £1000 on ebay

https://pitchfork.com/news/paul-mccartney-announces-vinyl-box-set-of-80-singles/

Ringo's a twat too.

Let It Be

7 hours ago, cunt said:

Ringo's a twat too.

The crate will come in handy. It will enable you to look over your fence at your neighbours tits when she's sunbathing. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After the divorce, Paul McCartney was asked if ‘he would ever go down on one knee again..’ he replied, ‘probably not, and her name’s Heather.’

Paul bought heather a plane for Christmas…

and for the other leg a razor. Fuck right off 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I lost interest around 30 years ago .. I used to buy the VHS tapes of was it Now that I call it .. whatever. a neighbour said it might be better if we watch a few on their 25 Sony Trinitron telly .. all it did was to show just how shit VHS was.

Pen, I realise that we're currently in a period of relations akin to the Entente Cordiale, but I really feel like I must protest.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean, you demented old bag?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Looking at Macca I suppose that he is trying to provide for his heirs although the cunts do seem to be doing fairly well in their own right just living off who their dad was.

And you’ve based this opinion on what exactly? Just wondering, bearing in mind your lack of offspring and any living relatives.

10 hours ago, cunt said:

Ringo's a twat too.

‘The best things in life are free’.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The crate will come in handy. It will enable you to look over your fence at your neighbours tits when she's sunbathing. 

That's assuming her tits are worth looking at 🤱

Besides, I don't need a box.

If I have my bifocals on, and I balance on the edge of the bath, peer downwards through the open window, at an angle of 45 degrees to my left, I can just about see her erect nipples, right after she's just massaged the suntan lotion into her heaving bosom. 🤩

16 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I lost interest around 30 years ago .. I used to buy the VHS tapes of was it Now that I call it .. whatever. a neighbour said it might be better if we watch a few on their 25 Sony Trinitron telly .. all it did was to show just how shit VHS was.

You should have gone for Betamax, better quality picture, but it didn't last as long due to it being slightly more expensive than VHS and most of the video rental shops had limited variety of Betamax tapes, probably due to the cost.

Blockbuster was a cunts paradise.

7 minutes ago, cunt said:

That's assuming her tits are worth looking at 🤱

Besides, I don't need a box.

If I have my bifocals on, and I balance on the edge of the bath, peer downwards through the open window, at an angle of 45 degrees to my left, I can just about see her erect nipples, right after she's just massaged the suntan lotion into her heaving bosom. 🤩

I guess you learned that from Benny Hill in The Italian Job.

• Like 1