CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kaiser Heinrich XIII

Last Cunt Standing

Is it April 1st already? I’ve just spat my coffee out listening to overnight events in Germany on the radio. A bunch of a German loons, right wing fanatics, QAnon devotees and anti-Vax obsessives, have reportedly tried to seize power. Some cravat-wearing German Aristo was to be installed as Kaiser, and a declaration questioning the legitimacy of the German state was to be read out by a district Judge. Predictably, the initiative folded faster than a Yarmouth deckchair, and the twenty odd ringleaders are now in jail awaiting proceedings, and presumably death by satire. Citizens of The Reich, indeed. 

I mean, the idiots didn’t even try and set the Reichstag on fire. Don’t they know anything?

Dumbf Kuntz. 

Of course, I’m open to a charge of ignorance based on my use of mainstream media, and I’m happy to hear the real version of events from those in the know. Was this a Putin inspired roll of the dice?

• Like 2

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it April 1st already? I’ve just spat my coffee out listening to overnight events in Germany on the radio. A bunch of a German loons, right wing fanatics, QAnon devotees and anti-Vax obsessive, have reportedly tried to seize power. Some cravat-wearing German Aristo was to be installed as Kaiser, and a declaration questioning the legitimacy of the German state was to be read out by a district Judge. Predictably, the initiative folded faster than a Yarmouth deckchair, and the twenty odd ringleaders are now in jail awaiting proceedings, and presumably death by satire. 

I mean, the idiots didn’t even try and set the Reichstag on fire. Don’t they know anything?

Dumbf Kuntz. 

Of course, I’m open to a charge of ignorance based on my use of mainstream media, and I’m happy to hear the real version of events from those in the know. Was this a Putin inspired roll of the dice?

I have asked the Ratfuerer about this in eh.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it April 1st already? I’ve just spat my coffee out listening to overnight events in Germany on the radio. A bunch of a German loons, right wing fanatics, QAnon devotees and anti-Vax obsessives, have reportedly tried to seize power. Some cravat-wearing German Aristo was to be installed as Kaiser, and a declaration questioning the legitimacy of the German state was to be read out by a district Judge. Predictably, the initiative folded faster than a Yarmouth deckchair, and the twenty odd ringleaders are now in jail awaiting proceedings, and presumably death by satire. Citizens of The Reich, indeed. 

Dumbf Kuntz. 

Seems like just another attempt by the lefties to distract from the imminent collapse of the German state which they’ve managed to cause without any help from the so called ‘far right’. The far right bogeyman is the default culprit when they need to distract attention from the catastrophe which all their globalist ‘net zero’ and ‘public health’ scams have led to.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Seems like just another attempt by the lefties to distract from the imminent collapse of the German state which they’ve managed to cause without any help from the so called ‘far right’. The far right bogeyman is the default culprit when they need to distract attention from the catastrophe which all their globalist ‘net zero’ and ‘public health’ scams have led to.

I wonder what the truth is; it all smells of rot, somewhere…

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I wonder what the truth is; it all smells of rot, somewhere…

It’s definitely either ‘climate change’, ‘racism’ or ‘transphobia’. It’s possibly even all three. What it absolutely isn’t is a fake news, manufactured ‘threat to  democracy’. Donald Trump can breathe easily for now as he hasn’t been named as the ringleader (yet).

• Like 1