CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Irene Cara Dead

peglegtwo

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Get tae fuck.

Was it the 5'4 inch tall comment or mentioning your camp bed? It's nothing to be ashamed of Carl, keep working hard at Burger King and you'll be able to afford your own bedsit in a few years. You'll be able to wank all day and night with the volume on full blast. You're gonna go far lad, I have every faith in you. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Was it the 5'4 inch tall comment or mentioning your camp bed? It's nothing to be ashamed of Carl, keep working hard at Burger King and you'll be able to afford your own bedsit in a few years. You'll be able to wank all day and night with the volume on full blast. You're gonna go far lad, I have every faith in you. 

You're just a twat in general.

17 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Kirstie Alley just died. At one point she was so fat the United Nations was considering naming her a continent .

At least she was amusing, at times, which is more than can be said for you.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Do you have little brain syndrome? Thickety thick.

3 minutes ago, cunt said:

Fuckin' hilarious.

Ever thought of a career in comedy?

Just as well, you're not a funny man 🤣🤣🤣

So here it is, short arse Carl and shit collector/expert cunt frothing at the mouth on a Thursday lunchtime. I predict a friendship blossoming between the pair of you sinister cunts, don't forget it was Raas who sadly introduced the pair of you. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So here it is, short arse Carl and shit collector/expert cunt frothing at the mouth on a Thursday lunchtime. I predict a friendship blossoming between the pair of you sinister cunts, don't forget it was Raas who sadly introduced the pair of you. Lol.

Fuck you, you smarmy cunt. And fuck your gang. You ain't shit. You've never been funny and you've never ever posted a comment that entertained me. Fuck you.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Fuck you, you smarmy cunt. And fuck your gang. You ain't shit. You've never been funny and you've never ever posted a comment that entertained me. Fuck you.

You seem angry short arse, who's 'your gang' as you put it? I don't have a gang and I'm not part of one, it's all in your short arsed imagination. Lol. 

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Kill him Raas.

On 08/12/2022 at 13:21, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Where is it?

What is it?

🎵♪♫ It's just your imagination, running away with you ♫♪🎵

On 08/12/2022 at 13:34, Carl Sway said:

You are very boring. Goodbye.

Oh dear. 

Is this the right time to also accuse you of being a raging fucking bender who's had a country mile of tube steak rammed his arse?

I guess you being a short arsed dwarfling, sucking off the taller poofs would be a piece of piss. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Stupid fucking wanker. 

I’ve had enough of this humourless scat collecting cunt posting his endless drivel on my sacred corner. It sickens me his disgusting habit, let alone his inane commentary, is tolerated here. I’d like a Spanish Inquisition style campaign launched against this pooch bothering beast until he’s crawling in tears towards the cupboard under the sink for a pint of drain cleaner.

• Like 2

On 08/12/2022 at 20:59, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? I genuinely give up this time. Idiot fucking oompah- loompah cunt.

The thing with you, Eric, is that you ignore people being abusive to me. But, when I am abusive to them, you're all over it. Double standards cunt.