CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Irene Cara Dead

peglegtwo

2 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Good one LOL

Kirstie Alley just died. At one point she was so fat the United Nations was considering naming her a continent .

Kirstie Alley was a high ranking Scientologist who spent many years defending her faith from critics. Apparently she has “dropped her meat body” and as an Operating Thetan Level 8, will be assured of transition to a higher consciousness in the afterlife. 

Hell of a wheeze L Ron Hubbard came up with. 

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Kirstie Alley was a high ranking Scientologist who spent many years defending her faith from critics. Apparently she has “dropped her meat body” and as an Operating Thetan Level 8, will be assured of transition to a higher consciousness in the afterlife. 

Hell of a wheeze L Ron Hubbard came up with. 

My sources at ‘Sid Slackjaw investigations inc.’ tell me that they’re close to blowing the lid off the Church of Scientology scam. These cunts give us critical thinkers a seriously bad reputation in the current climate of so called ‘disinformation’. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d have had you pegged

Maybe after the New Year. I’m flat out flogging dead trees at the moment but the missus probably wouldn’t miss me for a week or two in early January, as she’ll still be busy tallying up and laundering the cash which Mrs Roops says I couldn’t possibly make from such a ‘two   bob’ enterprise. I owe her big time for letting me know what a ‘two bob’ idiot I’ve been all my life.

38 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Maybe after the New Year. I’m flat out flogging dead trees at the moment but the missus probably wouldn’t miss me for a week or two in early January, as she’ll still be busy tallying up and laundering the cash which Mrs Roops says I couldn’t possibly make from such a ‘two   bob’ enterprise. I owe her big time for letting me know what a ‘two bob’ idiot I’ve been all my life.

Is this a side hustle from the fleshpots and bordellos, Bill? If not, can’t understand why you wouldn’t combine the two and knock out a Norwegian Spruce with every Ukrainian Bush. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Why not try being nice, you fucking arsehole.

Lol, Beat me to it SC. I've noticed Carl's been staying up into the small hours lately... no doubt having to be quiet, so as not to wake the parents as he manoeuvres his 5'4 inch frame into position on his camp bed, for his late night wank. 

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol, Beat me to it SC. I've noticed Carl's been staying up into the small hours lately... no doubt having to be quiet, so as not to wake the parents as he manoeuvres his 5'4 inch frame into position on his camp bed, for his late night wank. 

I’ve a feeling old Carl might be a bit of a fuckwit.

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not half as thick as you .. if you have not twigged that Scotty is a multi who usually climbs back into his coffin.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Good one LOL

Kirstie Alley just died. At one point she was so fat the United Nations was considering naming her a continent .

Don't pay that 'French' twat @Witheredscrote any mind Peg, all he can teach you is how to create multiple ID's to award yourself likes, to only end up getting caught and losing most of your likes, Lol. I'm sure you'll agree, it's the kind of behaviour only a bellend would think is appropriate. He calls a sofa a settee, as well, he's about as French as a chav shitting himself outside some club in Basildon. Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't pay that 'French' twat @Witheredscrote any mind Peg, all he can teach you is how to create multiple ID's to award yourself likes, to only end up getting caught and losing most of your likes, Lol. I'm sure you'll agree, it's the kind of behaviour only a bellend would think is appropriate. He calls a sofa a settee, as well, he's about as French as a chav shitting himself outside some club in Basildon. Lol

I fucking despise you, as much as dizzy cunt.