CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Inexorable Rise of Foot Fetishism

Last Cunt Standing

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol

That could be the tag line for the entire corner 

Good god she’s fucking awful 

Stubbers. Do you think I should do her up the wrongun and make Eddie sponge me off afterwards or do Eddie first? I’m really struggling with this one.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Stubbers. Do you think I should do her up the wrongun and make Eddie sponge me off afterwards or do Eddie first? I’m really struggling with this one.

Eddie’s in no shape for fuck all. The pasting I gave him in the park on Monday has left him clinging to life.

His lips are massively swollen 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Eddie’s in no shape for fuck all. The pasting I gave him in the park on Monday has left him clinging to life.

His lips are massively swollen 

Lucky you fight fairly or there’d  be another 5 second report on the news of a fatal stabbing.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lucky you fight fairly or there’d  be another 5 second report on the news of a fatal stabbing.

Even though our edd is as black as a dogs guts, being over 18 he doesn’t actually carry a knife. 

Being the sporting chap that I am, I actually helped him into roops waiting car after the sound thrashing a handed out. Fuck she’s ugly

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Here's one for you, Bill. If you were two inches inside Roops, and Eddie was two inches into you, would you push forward to get Eddie out of you or backwards to get yourself out of Roops? Think carefully before answering. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, scotty said:

Here's one for you, Bill. If you were two inches inside Roops, and Eddie was two inches into you, would you push forward to get Eddie out of you or backwards to get yourself out of Roops? Think carefully before answering. 

Is this the new Gordian knot? You’re fucked whichever way you go. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Jesus you’re fucking actually twisted. I thought I was quite fucked up but I can’t compete with that… I don’t know whether to report you to the authorities or applaud you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Having given this some serious contemplation I eventually came to my senses and the answer become glaringly obvious. I can’t even begin to count the number of hideous, obnoxious specimens who’ve taken advantage of my charitable nature and wormed their way into my pants over the years, but the one thing I’m absolutely sure of is that none of them were black males. 
So for that reason and that reason only I’d push back with every ounce of strength I could muster in the hope that no one would believe I’d suddenly gone mental and willingly taken one up the Gary for the first time in my life.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus you’re fucking actually twisted. I thought I was quite fucked up but I can’t compete with that… I don’t know whether to report you to the authorities or applaud you.

Still no response from @King Billy, Eric. 

We're waiting, Bill. 

edit, I apologise humbly Bill. And I'm impressed with your response. 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

I will meet you all over danson park, Friday 8am. I will be using a long pitch fork thing and net, I suggest you all have a small Shield and short sword, fuck the lot of you.  

I’m Spadeacus!

I shall be parked near the iron gates at the Crook Log end of Danson park. Range Rover, F424 NPE.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m Spadeacus!

I shall be parked near the iron gates at the Crook Log end of Danson park. Range Rover, F424 NPE.

The end of the lane still looks almost the same now as it did in the police videos in 1995. The farm gate is still there, and the faded red gas can (which appears in the video) was still there just a few years ago, though Raquels nightclub in Basildon, to where I never had the pleasure of going, has sadly disappeared. Actually, I reckon I might have had a good time; not only was it among the first iconic 80s/90s UK clubs to unleash the original Mitsubishi 'e', it was full of tasty blonde Essex birds who loved to drink, take drugs, and fuck. Just don't get on the wrong side of the management, eh?

Check out this footage of Nigel Benn's walkout in the 90s, accompained by his (then) pals Tony Tucker (his fucking hair!!), Carlton Leach et al... probably a ring of people best avoided.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The end of the lane still looks almost the same now as it did in the police videos in 1995. The farm gate is still there, and the faded red gas can (which appears in the video) was still there just a few years ago, though Raquels nightclub in Basildon, to where I never had the pleasure of going, has sadly disappeared. Actually, I reckon I might have had a good time; not only was it among the first iconic 80s/90s UK clubs to unleash the original Mitsubishi 'e', it was full of tasty blonde Essex birds who loved to drink, take drugs, and fuck. Just don't get on the wrong side of the management, eh?

Check out this footage of Nigel Benn's walkout in the 90s, accompained by his (then) pals Tony Tucker (his fucking hair!!), Carlton Leach et al... probably a ring of people best avoided.

I only referenced it because of the nomination title. I thought that ‘Rise of the Foot Fetish’ was the 25th sequel/prequel starring Craig Fairbrass kicking peoples heads in and getting shot at the end.

Terry Stone is now playing Tucker in his early twenties, despite being 60. The next prequel will feature him and Fairbrass in their mid 60s, portraying Tate and Tucker as primary school age, building their first criminal empire selling sherbet dib-dabs in the playground. 
 “Where’s my fackin Chupa Chups you fackin wrong’un cunt?”

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Out of that lot, Tony Denham is the only one who’s cashed in on his lifestyle by portraying it, and not talking absolute bollocks about his own exploits. Unlike Leach, who’s probably already outlining the script of his next book. Surprisingly… all about him being a lovable bad boy with a heart of gold. With at least one fabricated anecdote which has him rescuing a damsel in distress, probably from pimps or traffickers in Amsterdam, oh hang on, Dave Courtney already made up that story.

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

I will meet you all over danson park, Friday 8am. I will be using a long pitch fork thing and net, I suggest you all have a small Shield and short sword, fuck the lot of you.  

Roughly how many are you expecting to turn up Ed?

Let me know and I might bring a few dozen of my top grade Nordic Spruce along to sell and hopefully cover my petrol costs. Running the M4 is nearly bankrupting me. I’ve had to sell the missus’s motor and pawn her Mums jewellery just to pay this months bar bill and get a bit of Charlie for the weekend.

On 30/11/2022 at 08:08, Eddie said:

I'll be on a moped. Look out for the ponytail and chin dimple. You're dead bush meat.