CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cunts talking bout me at work

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it just me, or was there something extremely fuckable about her? The way she spoke, walked etc’. Pure sex bitch.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’d always have had the vile stench of Geldof oozing from her pores and every orifice though. 

17 hours ago, scotty said:

And she was always hanging around Hutchence.

Some of those flirtatious interviews on the Big Breakfast Bed were undoubtedly steamy, but in listing reasons not to go near her, I could perm any three from Geldofs’ ex, Hughie Green’s daughter, Heroin use, stupid Chav names for her kids, being too dumb to ensure you aren’t found unresponsive by your children, and giving the impression of dirt under her fingernails and halitosis. 

I have good reason to divert your attentions to the much cleaner Peaches, who legend has it was an absolute artist on her back, and who given she met a similar tragic end to her mother, handily can’t sue me for saying she had more cocks than Bernard Matthews. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Some of those flirtatious interviews on the Big Breakfast Bed were undoubtedly steamy, but in listing reasons not to go near her, I could perm any three from Geldofs’ ex, Hughie Green’s daughter, Heroin use, stupid Chav names for her kids, being too dumb to ensure you aren’t found unresponsive by your children, and giving the impression of dirt under her fingernails and halitosis. 

I have good reason to divert your attentions to the much cleaner Peaches, who legend has it was an absolute artist on her back, and given she met a similar tragic end to her mother, handily can’t sue me for saying she had more cocks than Bernard Matthews. 

People miss the fact that she was born in Colwyn Bay which means that sher was Welsh.

On 22/11/2022 at 16:15, camberwell gypsy said:

If you have schizophrenia just think of all the friends you've made! 

Probably the only friends he's made, and most of them talk disparagingly about him behind his back (so he's heard)🤪

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The Bay is full of plastic scousers who claim to be Welsh.

How queer, you'd think they'd want to be associated with the Fab Four or Liverpool FC, there's fuck-all to be proud about if they're pretending to be Welsh.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It was a bad batch DC, it's all sorted now... It needed sorting, what with the Christmas rush and all that. 

DC has been missing for a few days Raas. He must be dead as there’s no recorded incidence in history of a Scouser being quiet for that long.

DC R.I.P.

• Like 2