CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

16 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

You're obviously very casual about posting comments re: sexual assault, murder, perversion in general. Maybe it is you who has the problem. You'll drop yourself in it, soon enough. Toodle pip for now.

Shut your snide mouth you little halfwit cunt. @Eric Cuntman, I hope you’re grooming this worthless, snivelling, back-stabbing rat until it’s time to Saucepants it.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Shut your snide mouth you little halfwit cunt. @Eric Cuntman, I hope you’re grooming this worthless, snivelling, back-stabbing rat until it’s time to Saucepants it.

No. Carl isn’t a nasty little cunt like Saucepants. He might have a few bats in his belfry, and lash out a bit, but he doesn’t fantasise about torturing animals, or regularly invent imaginary friends, and as far as I know he doesn’t need to call an engineer to change an o ring on his water blaster.

Christ I fucking despised that scissor fiddling, teasy-weasy faggot fucking cunt.

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Carl isn’t a nasty little cunt like Saucepants. He might have a few bats in his belfry, and lash out a bit, but he doesn’t fantasise about torturing animals, or regularly invent imaginary friends, and as far as I know he doesn’t need to call an engineer to change an o ring on his water blaster.

Christ I fucking despised that scissor fiddling, teasy-weasy faggot fucking cunt.

Can’t be doing with the swivel-eyed little Cunt after his conduct during the great ‘Paedogate’ scandal when he revelled in the banning of far better punters than he could ever aspire to be. I’m not having him. Also…what the fuck is wrong with ‘inventing imaginary friends?’

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can’t be doing with the swivel-eyed little Cunt after his conduct during the great ‘Paedogate’ scandal when he revelled in the banning of far better punters than he could ever aspire to be. I’m not having him. Also…what the fuck is wrong with ‘inventing imaginary friends?’

You actually know all those celebrities. Liza Minnelli told me.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He was effectively neutered after the suicidal self-revelation that he's a Ronnie Corbett impersonator.

That being said, if he raises his twitching little nose out of his hole with any more frequency than the odd one or two posts a month, I'm going to break his tiny fucking legs.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Right. Obviously, you need it explaining to you yet again. Your little playground mates made complete idiots of themselves that day. And I laughed about it, both privately and publicly. That's it. I can't see what part of that you don't get. You, little man, take this all a bit too seriously. Maybe you should just 'fuhgidaboudit'.

13 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Right. Obviously, you need it explaining to you yet again. Your little playground mates made complete idiots of themselves that day. And I laughed about it, both privately and publicly. That's it. I can't see what part of that you don't get. You, little man, take this all a bit too seriously. Maybe you should just 'fuhgidaboudit'.

The irony and inappropriateness of a self confessed physical and intellectual midget using this particular adjective twice in one post will not be lost on the members. Do yourself and us a favour, and fuck off back to Hobbitnet or wherever you came from. You’re being groomed by an assassin and a large cocked tranny you stumpy, grass wanker.

18 minutes ago, scotty said:

There's a useful "ignore" function on here, you can easily mute content from any user whose comments aren't of interest.

Get up to speed Scotto, this ‘little’ shitcunt has form for blocking half the board due to him being a precious ‘little’ half-faggot!

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

I'm not gonna bother reading that last comment from the little un. It's just gonna be the same old regurgitated shite, isn't it? Dumb, stupid, boring, shit. Even worse than divvy daffy ducky. Dizzy by name, dickhead by nature. Vile, screaming brat.

Alright, Samwise? I was just wondering who your current barely legal crush was so I could add it to the dossier I've set up on you.

Also, out of interest, which one are you?

DTyxuXtXUAI5zZg.jpg

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, scotty said:

There's a useful "ignore" function on here, you can easily mute content from any user whose comments aren't of interest.

I'm fully aware of that. But sometimes other members quote a comment and it's hard not to see it as I scroll down the thread. Are you the Southampton fan?

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get up to speed Scotto, this ‘little’ shitcunt has form for blocking half the board due to him being a precious ‘little’ half-faggot!

I must have missed his arrival DC, I'm unfamiliar with him. If he has blocked half the board then you shouldn't know about it. It's one thing muting stuff you dislike, but trumpeting the fact you've blocked someone is another thing altogether.

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

I must have missed his arrival DC, I'm unfamiliar with him. If he has blocked half the board then you shouldn't know about it. It's one thing muting stuff you dislike, but trumpeting the fact you've blocked someone is another thing altogether.

He’s a big hitter, see. Unkillable like @ChildeHarold. It’s going to take someone of the calibre of @ProfB to sort the dwarf bellsniff out, and no mistake.

On 29/11/2022 at 23:59, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you bullying first years? It’s the least you can do after your recent and unreasonably long absence. 

I see the evil one has hit HS with the ban hammer to the tune of 6 months. 

Lol.

Clearly the silly cunt can't take a joke regarding my light ribbing as to his alleged liking for taking up the shitter. The correct response was of course to laugh at lads banter and think of something equally crude to fire back at the pecker. That's what gains a bit of respect here, not going straight in for vile abuse of family members and quote altering to make me look like a nonce.

I also see the sinister cunt has form for same thing just a short time ago, thus proving my thick as fucking pig shit theory. 

• Like 3