CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English ‘football’

Bubba

3 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

You don't need to post a rambling essay Stupid Pecker. I've got you right where I want you.

I’d shudder to think ‘where you want me’ you creepy maggot 

Baws warned me about your beast like nature, but like a silly cunt, I didn’t listen and gave you a fair go. 

We’ve had some borderline, darkweb lurking types here before and you’re clearly in the brony/ereptile/pete league 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d shudder to think ‘where you want me’ you creepy maggot 

Baws warned me about your beast like nature, but like a silly cunt, I didn’t listen and gave you a fair go. 

We’ve had some borderline, darkweb lurking types here before and you’re clearly in the brony/ereptile/pete league 

Fuck me you're easily triggered. Maybe the comment about the missus was a bit too close for comfort.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Get a couple of Abo brasses round. They’ll keep you awake, if only to make sure they’re not robbing everything that’s not nailed down.

Our beloved First Nations people have no need to sell themselves @King Billy, as they apparently get rich on a mix of Federal Government money, bribes from the resources sector to disturb their ancient lands, and gouging the dumbo middle class for dot-to-dot paintings and welcome to country smoking ceremonies. There’s a large group of them I pass on my dog walk every day, having a jolly time in the shade of some large trees, drinking boxed wine at 9am, dancing and generally carousing. They usually say hi to me and the dog. No skin off my immigrant nose. 

I’m reliably informed that our brasses - and remember, it’s legal here in the majority of states, - are made up of Caucasian Aussies, UK backpackers, lost Eastern Europeans, Venezuelan refugees, and for the majority, SE Asians. I have a feeling you’d have made an even bigger fortune over here. 

I meant to ask you how you felt about big Dan Andrews being returned in Victoria, he’s one of your favourites, no?

Let’s ask a voter, too. @southerncunt, what happened?

5 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I think out of the two of us, you're the one with the most 'digging' experience. Shallow graves more than likely.

You might want to rethink this line, HS. Le Pecker isn't just being pedantic here, the admins are quite touchy about their rules and your jocular remark about Pecker's wife certainly falls foul of them.

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

You might want to rethink this line, HS. Le Pecker isn't just being pedantic here, the admins are quite touchy about their rules and your jocular remark about Pecker's wife certainly falls foul of them.

It was fairly tame really, I certainly didnt expect him to shit the bed over it.

5 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

It was fairly tame really, I certainly didnt expect him to shit the bed over it.

I couldn’t give a fuck what shite you decide to fling my way- I’ve endured far worse for far nastier cunts than you.

I do however, draw the line at having a pop at other punters wives and kids, a line you’re obviously too fucking thick (or lazy) to be aware of.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I couldn’t give a fuck what shite you decide to fling my way- I’ve endured far worse for far nastier cunts than you.

I do however, draw the line at having a pop at other punters wives and kids, a line you’re obviously to fucking thick (or lazy) to be aware of.

Yes, it's clear you don't give a fuck or aren't in the slightest bit rattled by any of it.

Try harder next time.

2 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Yes, it's clear you don't give a fuck or aren't in the slightest bit rattled by any of it.

Try harder next time.

It’s clear you can’t fucking read. I take exception at your vile comments regarding my family members. You can verbally abuse me all you like, it’s part of the game that others have played here for years. Most, however, have the basic intelligence not to overstep the mark.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s clear you can’t fucking read. I take exception at your vile comments regarding my family members. You can verbally abuse me all you like, it’s part of the game that others have played here for years. Most, however, have the basic intelligence not to overstep the mark.

Translation: I'm throwing a hissy fit because I couldn't finish what I started. 

Maybe you should join Mumsnet you easily triggered spastic.

Just now, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I make one humorous comment regarding your liking for taking up the wrong ‘un and you respond with some ill advised comments regarding my family 

I think most will see who’s toys came out of the pram

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Just take the advice HS and delete the fucking post. You’ll notice that even I apologised to Billy tonight for commenting about flogging my former Ukranian refugee to him to pimp out. As soon as he informed me that he’d married her I backed off. Rules is rules.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Maybe you should join Mumsnet you easily triggered spastic

You're obviously very casual about posting comments re: sexual assault, murder, perversion in general. Maybe it is you who has the problem. You'll drop yourself in it, soon enough. Toodle pip for now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I meant to ask you how you felt about big Dan Andrews being returned in Victoria, he’s one of your favourites, no?

No surprise really. It doesn’t matter how many scandals lefties get caught up in and how piss poor they treat the stupid cunts who turn out and vote for them again and again. The problem is the total collapse of the spineless and rudderless Conservatives (or Liberals as your lot very appropriately call themselves) nowadays. It’s now just a competition to see who can hate their own country the most, and who can give away the most of the taxpayers money to the ever increasing part of the population who hold out their lazy grasping hands the furthest.

Fuck Dan Andrews and his drink driving, hit and run ugly slag of a wife.

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I make one humorous comment regarding your liking for taking up the wrong ‘un and you respond with some ill advised comments regarding my family 

Are you bullying first years? It’s the least you can do after your recent and unreasonably long absence. 

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just take the advice HS and delete the fucking post. You’ll notice that even I apologised to Billy tonight for commenting about flogging my former Ukranian refugee to him to pimp out. As soon as he informed me that he’d married her I backed off. Rules is rules.

I’m done with her now DC so I’ll work out how much you need to pay to have her back tomorrow. Obviously with inflation, Putin, Covid, VAT etc. I shall be having a bumper Christmas at your expense. “Nostravia!”

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'm out of likes for today DC, so you'll have to make do with a ScotCoin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’m done with her now DC so I’ll work out how much you need to pay to have her back tomorrow. Obviously with inflation, Putin, Covid, VAT etc. I shall be having a bumper Christmas at your expense. “Nostravia!”

Get @Neil to drive her home then you ungrateful cunt. Has she been jabbed?

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure 'most' will. You've already got the site's biggest sex offender @Carl Sway in your corner, someone who thinks actresses portraying 13 year old girls are 'sexy'.

Speaks volumes about the type of support you're likely to attract.

8 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

You're obviously very casual about posting comments re: sexual assault, murder, perversion in general. Maybe it is you who has the problem. You'll drop yourself in it, soon enough. Toodle pip for now.

That's rich coming from the biggest sex-case on here. 

12 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

10 mins talking to your missus was all it took. I had to piss the golly sperm of her boatrace first though.

LOL LOL...

@Horrified Suburbanite, less than two months ago your account was suspended for a Rule 12 violation so it beggars belief that you have repeated the behaviour regardless. Cya in three months time.

Edit

Actually, scratch that as I've noticed you've also been altering quotes and have made a paedo accusation so cya in six months.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Horrified Suburbanite, less than two months ago your account was suspended for a Rule 12 violation so it beggars belief that you have repeated the behaviour regardless. Cya in three months time.

Edit

Actually, scratch that as I've noticed you've also been altering quotes and have made a paedo accusation so cya in six months.

Boom.