CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Qatar 2022

Neil

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Titanic was built in Belfast, yet you seem to be labelling those workers Irish. Is your bowler hat on too tight, Bill?

If they’d built the titanic out of ‘molybrowndum’ instead of steel. Everything would have been fine.

On a serious note, I bet that was one fucking obnoxious bitch. Screeching like a Five Points brothel madam and pushing children out of the way to get to the lifeboat. Fat cunt.

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Titanic was built in Belfast, yet you seem to be labelling those workers Irish. Is your bowler hat on too tight, Bill?

Ulster as I knew it growing up sank below the waves a long time ago Doc. The Good Friday Agreement holed it below the waterline and the Unionists fell  for the con, foolishly thinking that the U.K. wouldn’t betray them for the sake of short term political convenience, when they should have just looked at Britains historical lack of any moral compass whatsoever.

Watching this final was like making a choice between either sticking your cock inside an enraged crocodilian's jaws, or tying your balls to the horns of a bull and then slapping it around the face. How any Englishman could be expected to choose between the two is beyond me, what with each nation being universally despised for equally good reasons.

As much as it pains me to say, I made the Sophie's choice of cheering on the frogs, albeit without much enthusiasm. I should've known they'd have lost their nerve at the crucial moment, despite the squad being blacker than Lenny Henry's knob, the true French spirit of war was running strong in them today.

Bottle job cunts.

🏳️🐌🇫🇷👇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Withers, De Gaulle, Deschamps, can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating. 

White players will be banned in future to make sure this sort of disgraceful racist outrage never occurs again. If the black 0.3% of the Argentine population had been fairly represented, possibly Messi with a suntanned little finger, it would have been a much fairer contest imo. I couldn’t help thinking of the 1936 Olympics in Berlin watching it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

French man sparks hospital evacuation with WWI bomb in his rectum, Well is it out yet?

@Eddie, why are you sniping at me? Anyway forget that shit. Apparently Quatar 2022 has been the safest World Cup ever. Lowest levels of hooliganism, alcoholism, and violence. Very few arrests, and well behaved fans. It just goes to prove that it is the gays that are the problem.

• Like 3