CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Qatar 2022

Neil

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

2-1 France I reckon. Harry Kane to miss a penalty and let the whole country down, the useless daft looking cunt.

I've always been suspicious of Harry, he always sounds like he's been sniffing the white stuff all night with his blocked nose. What a penalty missing, coke head fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

We beat Iran and Wales, couldn't beat the US of A and beat a bunch of jungle savages, whoopy fucking do. We are shit,have always been shit and all I'm hearing is "We couldn't have done any more" " France know they've been in a game" ..yes we could, we could have not let in 2 goals and scored other than from a penalty. Fuck off Qatar you fucking cunts

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always been suspicious of Harry, he always sounds like he's been sniffing the white stuff all night with his blocked nose. What a penalty missing, coke head fucking cunt. 

What man can run up and down a field for 90 minutes, and still have a perfect hairstyle.  The man obviously had the weight of his hair gel pressing on his brain. Vain cunt.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

We beat Iran and Wales, couldn't beat the US of A and beat a bunch of jungle savages, whoopy fucking do. We are shit,have always been shit and all I'm hearing is "We couldn't have done any more" " France know they've been in a game" ..yes we could, we could have not let in 2 goals and scored other than from a penalty. Fuck off Qatar you fucking cunts

Neil, what's with the massive space after some of your posts? Are you pressing Enter instead of Submit Reply like a spastic?

Slightly off topic talking of cunts, did you see that fucking egotistical cunt Ronaldo walk off without shaking anyone's hand or acknowledgement of any of his team mates and crying for the camera. Glad we won't be seeing anymore of the fucking twat

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Been watching some interviews with some England fans on the news... What a load of fucking soft, bumder weakling cunts the men are... Mostly there with their girlfriends and wives and generally acting like some under manners fucking wankers. What an embarrassment, I'd rather hear from some beer bellied, skinhead Millwall cunt than them. Fucking posh cunts. 

‘Combat 18 go to the Middle East’

Enid Blyton missed a trick there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's to acknowledge the gap between kanes ears

I was shocked to see Kane miss that penalty, for me one of the best penalty takers. The cunt ruined all my bets Neil, had we won, I'd have won a tidy sum. Southgate needs to fuck off now, let's get Big Sam back to replace him. 

I have an accumulater running for the winners of each division, Arsenal,Sheff Utd,Ipswich and.........fucking Bradford, ive always hated that cunt Mark Hughes and hes doing a fine job in fucking up my £21,000 acca. 

I decided bed was a better option than a 3am start for Agincourt part 250. I gather it’s all over for another 4 years. Hazza missed a penalty, presumably tripping over his underbite. If it’s a France Argentina final, I’m expecting their version of Operation Stop Mbappe will be for some snarling midfield gaucho to break his nose during the handshakes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd argue that the current England squad is comprised of the best current players available, most are born in England (apart from Sterling as far as I know) and are selected because regardless of colour, they are the best available to Gareth Southgate. It's obviously the non white players you disapprove of representing England, so out of interest do you approve of Irish descended players like Grealish, Kane, Maguire and Rice playing for England because they are white? How about Davis Beckham who is of Jewish descent? What exactly qualifies somebody to play for England in your opinion?

The Nigerian team with 3 or 4 Europeans would no longer be Nigerian. 

17 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If it’s a France Argentina final, I’m expecting their version of Operation Stop Mbappe will be for some snarling midfield gaucho to break his nose during the handshakes. 

Other than a brief two second break, the little cunt was pretty much nullified by Walker. It's just a shame that Southgate, the media, the public and every other cunt didn't take into account that the other ten garlic stinking cunts were capable of playing football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Other than a brief two second break, the little cunt was pretty much nullified by Walker. It's just a shame that Southgate, the media, the public and every other cunt didn't take into account that the other ten garlic stinking cunts were capable of playing football.

Kyle Fucking Walker took the Dauphin out of the game? Jesus, I didn’t know he had it in him. Still, it’s possibly the first time he’s been all over a promising young hopeful since Louise McNamara. 

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The Nigerian team with 3 or 4 Europeans would no longer be Nigerian. 

I would argue that if they were born in Nigeria and wanted to represent what they see as their country then fine. As you've clearly based your original comment on race and not place of birth, I'm wondering if you can define what qualifies somebody to play for England (which was one of my questions you didn't answer)? Are you saying Phil Jagielka or Paul Konchesky (who have both represented England) are ok because they are white European, but let's say Ashley Cole who was born here to English and Caribbean parents shouldn't be eligible to represent England?

Typical fucking England, all I'm hearing is 'better team' 'team really going places' 'outplayed the French' ' Walker was brilliant,Kane had his best game, Rice was immense yadda fucking yadda. Gary Northfence can now fuck off and bore some other cunts to death with his stale FA taught bullshit. Messi to lift the world cup and confirm that he's better than the ego that is Ronaldo once and for all