CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Qatar 2022

Neil

Been watching some interviews with some England fans on the news... What a load of fucking soft, bumder weakling cunts the men are... Mostly there with their girlfriends and wives and generally acting like some under manners fucking wankers. What an embarrassment, I'd rather hear from some beer bellied, skinhead Millwall cunt than them. Fucking posh cunts. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

Vive la France!

Come on Neil, you can't really mean that. England vs France in the QF of a World Cup... not only is France an old enemy which I hate on the same level as cheating cunts Argentina, Germany and Portugal, it's not as though we might face Argentina or an in-form Spain in the semifinal (no disrespect to Morocco). What an opportunity. Being the nationalist you are, and with more black players in the France team than England, as well as a handful of Gooners in our squad, I'm surprised you're not getting behind them. Why are you supporting France? Their team is also full of money-grabbing, greedy, self-important wankers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Come on Neil, you can't really mean that. England vs France in the QF of a World Cup... not only is France an old enemy which I hate on the same level as cheating cunts Argentina, Germany and Portugal, it's not as though we might face Argentina or an in-form Spain in the semifinal (no disrespect to Morocco). What an opportunity. Being the nationalist you are, and with more black players in the France team than England, as well as a handful of Gooners in our squad, I'm surprised you're not getting behind them. Why are you supporting France? Their team is also full of money-grabbing, greedy, self-important wankers.

He's an absolute fucking disgrace and his blubbery, treasonous carcass should be dragged in chains down the A11 to The Tower.

Fuck you Withers, and every other street-pissing, adultering, horse-eating cunt in Frogland.

Come on, England.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's an absolute fucking disgrace and his blubbery, treasonous carcass should be dragged in chains down the A11 to The Tower.

Fuck you Withers, and every other street pissing, adultering, horse eating cunt in Frogland.

Come on, England.

It's a lottery, of course. But I'm predicting a tense scoring draw at full time, with an England winner during or at the end of extra time. I can't stomach another England penalty shootout. Who ever wins this match will probably lift the trophy.

I want this – badly.

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I don't give much for our chances OCR, not with two carthorses on the pitch in the shape of Maguire and Henderson. 

That old cunt Henderson should be taken to the knackers yard and put out of his misery, why the fuck is he still on the pitch?

Not overly keen on the boy wonder Bellingham, either. A lot of hype over very little return in my opinion. He may be an asset in five years time, but he's far too lightweight for my liking.

At least going one down means we aren't in for a boring Southgate 'sit back and hope' classic.

20 minutes ago, scotty said:

I don't give much for our chances OCR, not with two carthorses on the pitch in the shape of Maguire and Henderson. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That old cunt Henderson should be taken to the knackers yard and put out of his misery, why the fuck is he still on the pitch?

Not overly keen on the boy wonder Bellingham, either. A lot of hype over very little return in my opinion. He may be an asset in five years time, but he's far too lightweight for my liking.

At least going one down means we aren't in for a boring Southgate 'sit back and hope' classic.

Henderson isn't offering much at all, meat head Maguire looks a fucking liability every time he gets the ball and there no creativity in the midfield. Get Henderson off and put Grealish on. Southgate has to go for it, he won't though, the spastic looking cunt.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bellingham has been one of the few really impressive showings in this tournament. Saka appears to have been given the diving duties previously allocated to Sterling, if he'd only stay on his fucking feet he might do something with his undoubted talent. He's not going to have any impact if he just sits on his arse whenever he gets within twenty feet of the penalty box and someone breathes on him.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Vive la France!

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck you Withers, and every other street-pissing, adultering, horse-eating cunt in Frogland.

Come on, England.

I'm with Neil on this one. I make no apologies. I hope their Africans beat our Africans.

The pretense this is an England team is laughable.

Kneeling wankers.

The only appealing thing about this tournament for me is the free from globo-homo rainbow pitch side advertising. It gives me a brief glimpse of sanity and how things used to be in the Western World.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bellingham has been one of the few really impressive showings in this tournament. Saka appears to have been given the diving duties previously allocated to Sterling, if he'd only stay on his fucking feet he might do something with his undoubted talent. He's not going to have any impact if he just sits on his arse whenever he gets within twenty feet of the penalty box and someone breathes on him.

Ignoring the fact that this referee has clearly been bunged on an almost Allardyceian level, Harry Kane is now finished for England as far as I'm concerned. He's going to be almost 32 in the next Euros and should be put out to pasture now to make way for others.

That penalty was an absolute fucking disgrace, the cunt is supposed to be world class and is lauded as such, but I can't think of many other former 'world class' strikers who have missed a crucial penalty in such a Southgatensian fashion. 

And no, I don't think that the Divine Ponytail was world class.

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The pretense this is an England team is laughable.

I'd argue that the current England squad is comprised of the best current players available, most are born in England (apart from Sterling as far as I know) and are selected because regardless of colour, they are the best available to Gareth Southgate. It's obviously the non white players you disapprove of representing England, so out of interest do you approve of Irish descended players like Grealish, Kane, Maguire and Rice playing for England because they are white? How about Davis Beckham who is of Jewish descent? What exactly qualifies somebody to play for England in your opinion?

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd argue that the current England squad is comprised of the best current players available, most are born in England (apart from Sterling as far as I know) and are selected because regardless of colour, they are the best available to Gareth Southgate. It's obviously the non white players you disapprove of representing England, so out of interest do you approve of Irish descended players like Grealish, Kane, Maguire and Rice playing for England because they are white? How about Davis Beckham who is of Jewish descent? What exactly qualifies somebody to play for England in your opinion?

The amount of time they spend in a hairdressers?

• Like 1