CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pissed as a newt headteacher, 64, who joked about 'sucking on big tits' in front of pupils and made series of other graphic slurs is banned from teaching for three years... after admitting he couldn't recall most of his comments?

ProfB

54 minutes ago, ProfB said:

We've all said things pissed that we bitterly regretted when sober.

My personal nemesis will always be that absolute howler, "will you marry me?" 😒

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ProfB said:

How to I edited the nom Mrs Roots, it should say PISSED not pisses?

If you click the three little dots to the right of your post, it will come up with the edit option. Select that then scroll to the bottom of the page where there will be a moderators action menu. Within this, tick the box which says 'Hide Topic'.

When you have done the above, go to your profile and do the same thing for every single one of your previous 1615 posts. After you have removed all evidence of your existence from this site, kill yourself.

Spavined fucking moron.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, scotty said:

We've all said things pissed that we bitterly regretted when sober.

My personal nemesis will always be that absolute howler, "will you marry me?" 😒

None of my 3 ex wives understood me. The only explanation I can think of is the fact that they were all fucking retards who got lucky in the vagina lottery.

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

In retrospect, a heemasexual "marriage" to a raving poofter would probably have been preferable to the more conventional heterosexual union I embarked on.

As long they take it up the arse it’s not worth upsetting the applecart scotty. In fact a lot of women could learn a lot about their serious behavioural problems if they just paid attention to the mincer community, bent over and shut up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

As long they take it up the arse it’s not worth upsetting the applecart scotty. In fact a lot of women could learn a lot about their serious behavioural problems if they just paid attention to the mincer community, bent over and shut up.

Bill, has it ever occurred to you that there might be a reason you’ve had so many disastrous marriages?

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

None of my 3 ex wives understood me. The only explanation I can think of is the fact that they were all fucking retards who got lucky in the vagina lottery.

You have been very nasty to ProfB & disappointed byΒ BuggerLugsΒ too, the others I hate more than they hate me, so don't care.

• Like 2

• Mrs Roops changed the title to Pissed as a newt headteacher, 64, who joked about 'sucking on big tits' in front of pupils and made series of other graphic slurs is banned from teaching for three years... after admitting he couldn't recall most of his comments?
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill, has it ever occurred to you that there might be a reason you’ve had so many disastrous marriages?

Not really Eric. I’m sure they must have though. If I’d been to blame for any of the many misunderstandings I would have possibly considered giving each of them an outside chance to redeem themselves and hope for at least the slim possibility of forgiveness. But that’s just my compassionate nature I guess.