CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sepp Blatter

Neil

18 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shit Splatter.

Serious question Withers, you vile, rude, utterly disgusting, gusset-sniffing toadying piece of cancerous shit, but will you be supporting France or England during the forthcoming wankfest in Qatar? Whether you like football or not, presumably this same allegiance might otherwise apply to everything else, especially as you're always carping on about how wondrous France is.   

Guest judgetwi

Unbelievable that this cunt can come out with this bullshit now after he has stashed away the big brown envelopes and, somehow, avoided prison. 
Personally, I’m looking forward to the likes of Gary Linekunt, David Beckham, Gareth Wokegate, Gary “man of the people” Neville and Professor Rio Ferdinand lecturing us about yewman rights and poofery while trousering the dirty A-rab oil money. Much more entertaining than the football.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Unbelievable that this cunt can come out with this bullshit now after he has stashed away the big brown envelopes and, somehow, avoided prison. 
Personally, I’m looking forward to the likes of Gary Linekunt, David Beckham, Gareth Wokegate, Gary “man of the people” Neville and Professor Rio Ferdinand lecturing us about yewman rights and poofery while trousering the dirty A-rab oil money. Much more entertaining than the football.

The man is as corrupt as they come and should be rotting in prison.

Saying that, ever since the multinational 'Independent Commission of Experts' (they sound as pompous and self-important as yourself) concluded that Switzerland was complicit in the Holohoax, resulting in the alleged deaths of thousands of your lot, I've always had a soft spot for the Swiss.

A cunt he may be, but by the association of his blood I can find it within my heart to forgive him.

On 10/11/2022 at 18:55, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t believe it’s not Blatter

I don’t pay much attention to the main stream fake news wankers but I must admit that I have at times wondered why FIFAs stepladder was so often mentioned, and why they even needed one at all?

• Like 1