CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching the footy 2nite

7 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

You may or may not have noticed but I've been trying to create a bit of controversy this evening, with, quite frankly, abysmal results.

I've done everything, sinsiter nominations, nonce allegations, beastiality references - result, a big fat nothing.

You should all be fucking ashamed of yourselfs.

Nevermind all that HS, I've got to admit to liking your bars. I'm in the music industry and reckon you could have a future, a possible collaboration with Snoop Dogg could be on the horizon. A couple of questions, is that you in the avatar? If so, we'll have to work on your image and secondly we need a better name for you... Too many syllables at the moment, need something that'll roll off of your new found fans tongues. 

You'll need to leave the streets of Swindon and live in Croydon for a year also and sell some coke. What do think about that then?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Which loosely translated, means you sell pirated CDs' from a piss stained rucksack,  on a sink estate.

Showing your age a bit there Withers, CD's are at least 10 years out of date. Don't get me wrong CD quality audio (44.1 kHz, 16 bit) is still vastly superior to the shite (compressed files) you don't even know how to download yet, however I would recommend you buy vinyl and then kill yourself. 

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve searched the word ‘yourselfs’, and the only example I can find, other than @Snowy, which is to be expected, is an old corner member named ‘Ahriman’… did you used to be a Zoroastrian?

I love Snowy, but if you put any string of random letters into the search function you'd come up with a result from him. I just entered "ahdhdjekrhfbfbehehfnfnene" and it came back with 678 hits.

As for Ahriman, he was the wanker previously known as Agent Peanut, I'm sure @Cuntybaws can confirm that.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I love Snowy, but if you put any string of random letters into the search function you'd come up with a result from him. I just entered "ahdhdjekrhfbfbehehfnfnene" and it came back with 678 hits.

As for Ahriman, he was the wanker previously known as Agent Peanut, I'm sure @Cuntybaws can confirm that.

Panzer's done the "yourselfs" thing as well, but that's probably just Inception-level parody.

Before slagging off Ahriman remember that he frequently called Ding a poof, so not all bad. Personally I preferred Yariman, on the 0.2% chance that she might actually be female. She attracted the same sort of sad losers as Sailor Moon (see previous comment re Ding.)

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Panzer's done the "yourselfs" thing as well, but that's probably just Inception-level parody.

Before slagging off Ahriman remember that he frequently called Ding a poof, so not all bad. Personally I preferred Yariman, on the 0.2% chance that she might actually be female. She attracted the same sort of sad losers as Sailor Moon (see previous comment re Ding.)

What happened to Wizardsleave?

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He tried to fuck with me. No idea why, but it didn't end well.

I've actually no idea why he stopped posting, though, but hopefully it was anal cancer, or worse.

I did get the impression that he did not really like me .. perhaps that would improve your attitude towards him.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I did get the impression that he did not really like me .. perhaps that would improve your attitude towards him.

FUCKING cunts the whole lot of you. BASTARDS. USELESS no marks. FUCK OFF. FUCK BLOODY OFF. YOU BORING CUNTS.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I liked that cunt with the Gary Busey avatar. He changed it to an animated cartoon bear. ‘Brothers Quim’. I just remembered it. He turned up not long ago with a different name.

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's happening here with you ProfB? 

I got upset big style. I had a bad hair day, today I want to kiss everybody.

Love ProfB xxx

PS Spotto would always have a word in my ear, but he's not online often anymore. He's so wise for a bus conductor & they went out with the ark.

Anymore fares?