CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Do You Like Rishi ?

peglegtwo

18 hours ago, bigcunt said:

I'd ask him for 20 Benson and hedges and a daily sport

Yes, & he'll be burning incense sticks in the House of Parls - I recommend Sandalwood, it's great for manifesting your wishes. (Big K my besty, met her new fella within 24 hours of profB's magic spell).

Will he be 'fasting' in return for the gods lowering energy bills?

On 24/10/2022 at 23:22, Eric Cuntman said:

His body is too small for his head. Like a brown Subbuteo player. Not to be trusted. 

His wife has a different surname: Akshata Murty. I wonder if he signed a prenups, or does he plan to take her for a ride?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

His wife has a different surname: Akshata Murty. I wonder if he signed a prenups, or does he plan to take her for a ride?

He’s a spoilt little bastard who already has too much money. If he’d been in my year at school, he would have been fucked seven ways from Sunday. Which is probably why the little prick has gone power crazy and chosen to draw civil service wages when he already has enough money to last a hundred lifetimes. 

I would love to slap him about a bit and empty his pockets. Smug little weakling.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a spoilt little bastard who already has too much money. If he’d been in my year at school, he would have been fucked seven ways from Sunday. Which is probably why the little prick has gone power crazy and chosen to draw civil service wages when he already has enough money to last a hundred lifetimes. 

I would love to slap him about a bit and empty his pockets. Smug little weakling.

No.10 is going to permanently stink of curry now and Jeremy Cunts slope of a missus slaving over a wok next door all day will ensure No.11 smells like fucking Chinatown. 

On 26/10/2022 at 19:44, ProfB said:

Radish Sunhat has got big ears - my bestie, Big Kazza told me it means a small willy.

Maybe his wife married him for his brains, they'll go well with a Vindaloo.

Lovely couple, BTW, what of, I don't know, or care.

On 26/10/2022 at 22:29, King Billy said:

No.10 is going to permanently stink of curry now and Jeremy Cunts slope of a missus slaving over a wok next door all day will ensure No.11 smells like fucking Chinatown. 

Well, Bill, the way London is going, it’s only fair that Westminster doesn’t stand out.

th?id=OIP.7uE6MVZC8MRxOhC2e4NcXAHaFj%26p

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Well, Bill, the way London is going, it’s only fair that Westminster doesn’t stand out.

th?id=OIP.7uE6MVZC8MRxOhC2e4NcXAHaFj%26p

‘Dean Mahomed’. Perfect example of integration without aggravation. Born a muslin, ended up moving from India to Ireland, married some Irish bird. Dropped the Islam shite and started making himself useful. I’m not really clever or anything, I looked him up on Wikipedia.