CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens Rugby World Cup

Neil

I watched the England v France game the other day when one of the French players got injured so had to be replaced, however, the replacement was her civil partner!! Yes, they were a couple of bull-dykes, which got me Thinking, with the number of men playing football far outnumbering women playing rugby, how long before a couple of geezers are on the same pitch playing football that also poke each others turds with their cocks. Thoughts please, especially Jake with your encyclopaedic knowledge of shit and other mens cocks.

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I watched the England v France game the other day when one of the French players got injured so had to be replaced, however, the replacement was her civil partner!! Yes, they were a couple of bull-dykes, which got me Thinking, with the number of men playing football far outnumbering women playing rugby, how long before a couple of geezers are on the same pitch playing football that also poke each others turds with their cocks. Thoughts please, especially Jake with your encyclopaedic knowledge of shit and other mens cocks.

If for arguments 1% of the adult male population is bumder then I guess you can apply that to the premier league. 

I reckon Nathan Redmond is a blatant bumder and is probably secretly married to Luke Shaw. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If for arguments 1% of the adult male population is bumder then I guess you can apply that to the premier league. 

I reckon Nathan Redmond is a blatant bumder and is probably secretly married to Luke Shaw. 

I thought the stat was more like 15%, or 1 in 6 and, if you want my opinion I reckon football attracts the effeminate homo's when you see some of the mincing tarts fall over in agony just because someone's stood on their toe and probably broke a nail.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I thought the stat was more like 15%, or 1 in 6 and, if you want my opinion I reckon football attracts the effeminate homo's when you see some of the mincing tarts fall over in agony just because someone's stood on their toe and probably broke a nail.

Didn't really want your opinion Big Bollock, but I agree... I've fallen out of love with football lately to be honest. As a very ambitious man, living a busy life, I find the tribal 'football is my life' wanker types embarrassing these days. It's about growing up, yes I'll always like football but there's more to life right? I don't resent the wages the top players get as it reflects the money in the sport, however with all these foreign mercenary types flooding most teams and wanker fans singing about 'our club' it makes me laugh. The club's don't give a shit about their fans, if fans boycotted a game they could replace most if not all of them straight away. Anyways, what's today's tipple, a couple of red wine boxes?