CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Wright

Guest SDC

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Put some fucking bones on this you cunt, There must be 5000 Mark Wrights in the country, we're not mind readers (Not that you've got anything to read)

We're in a bit of a stalemate here, Neil. On the one hand, you're a stupid old bastard whose cultural references clearly all relate to a pre-90s world.

On the other, by admitting to knowing full well who this fucking spastic is banging on about, I reveal myself to be someone who is aware of and knowledgeable enough to recognise people from 'The Only Way is Essex'.

Let's agree that we're both cunts who would be better off dead.

If its the ginger, gangly useless cunt that used to play for England then yes, he's a washed up cunt, If it's the other semi pro footballer that has rattled around various reality shows then yes, he's a cunt.......albeit one lucky cunt that happens to bury his nuts in Michelle Keegan on a regular basis. Smarmy,preened,fake tanned,lucky,lucky,lucky fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

If its the ginger, gangly useless cunt that used to play for England then yes, he's a washed up cunt, If it's the other semi pro footballer that has rattled around various reality shows then yes, he's a cunt.......albeit one lucky cunt that happens to bury his nuts in Michelle Keegan on a regular basis. Smarmy,preened,fake tanned,lucky,lucky,lucky fucking cunt.

The ginger one lives near me. I always thought he was a wanker until I heard how his last marriage ended. He punched fuck out of his (ex) wife who is a barrister and a vile cunt, so, he’s a nice fella in my eyes.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

The ginger one lives near me. I always thought he was a wanker until I heard how his last marriage ended. He punched fuck out of his (ex) wife who is a barrister and a vile cunt, so, he’s a nice fella in my eyes.

When I saw you’d commented on this thread, I thought you were going to confess to fingering Mark Wright.

As an ironic twist on your celebrity theme, I do know someone who was in TOWIE. Esther Adams, she was an extra, pole dancing in a nightclub or something. She used to earn a living as a Victoria Beckham lookalike. She was in ‘Legend’ with Tom Hardy as well. Look up her IMDB page. As for fingering.. I’m not saying.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oi, DC. I've googled this to try and find out the facts, but apart from some snippet about him breathing heavily down the phone to his pre-barrister, first wife, I couldn't find anything.

Gimme the deets.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I saw you’d commented on this thread, I thought you were going to confess to fingering Mark Wright.

As an ironic twist on your celebrity theme, I do know someone who was in TOWIE. Esther Adams, she was an extra, pole dancing in a nightclub or something. She used to earn a living as a Victoria Beckham lookalike. She was in ‘Legend’ with Tom Hardy as well. Look up her IMDB page. As for fingering.. I’m not saying.

I remember a news story when TOWIE was in its heyday about Mark Wright posting a photo of the cast on Facebook with his granny in the centre and the rest of the gimps with their arms around each other’s shoulders in a line. Apparently Joey Barton posted something like ‘sorry about your hare lip mate, and who’s the corpse in the middle?’ All sorts of threats were allegedly made by Wright and Joey Barton mockingly apologised, saying he’d love to meet for a beer ‘after the old girls funeral and your plastic surgery has healed up’.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Victoria Beckham lookalike- what, she's a skinny, miserable looking cunt as well? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oi, DC. I've googled this to try and find out the facts, but apart from some snippet about him breathing heavily down the phone to his pre-barrister, first wife, I couldn't find anything.

Gimme the deets.

Can’t say too much as Roops will go ballistic. But if ever there’s a woman that deserved the shoeing that she got, it was her. She’s an utter cunt. Currently banging an elderly, ahem, Asian ‘businessman’ who feeds her diamonds for gobbles. Vile, charity robbing bitch. I want her dead.

18 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I've no idea ducks.. maybe I'm mellowing with grandkids around... I also don't like dog haters. 

You are a total PRAT... Bor off.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

My bestie Big Kazza & I have had a major set back - Morries no longer has women’s vod at £16, it’s back up to £20

Googling…

Good news Sainsbury’s have it at £16, so on your bike Mr Morrie (Scrotum face) , Mr Sains here we come.

Soo much looking forward to Halloween 🎃

Yipee Mr Kipping - another wise chap has made it so we need his:

FIENDISH FANCIES

A fiendish concoction of Orange flavour sponge cakes with a vanilla flavour topping, covered with Orange coloured fondant icing... Boo!

Serves 8

IE 4 for me & 4 for Kazza, unless we get two boxes - normally we fight over the pink ones.. Mr Kip has used his loaf this time.

• Like 1