CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harry Kane reading C Beebies childrens bedtime story

Neil

I can confirm to anyone with kids to tune in to this as no matter how many red smarties your little cunt has digested they will fall asleep within seconds of this mouth-breathing,thick as shit mong opening his spasticated gob. About as welcome as listening to some screeching split  arse trying to tell us about football (Yes you BT Sport, that cunt of a northern dyke you employ) and its tactics.

Fuck Off

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I can confirm to anyone with kids to tune in to this as no matter how many red smarties your little cunt has digested they will fall asleep within seconds of this mouth-breathing,thick as shit mong opening his spasticated gob. About as welcome as listening to some screeching split  arse trying to tell us about football (Yes you BT Sport, that cunt of a northern dyke you employ) and its tactics.

Fuck Off

Neil you ignorant old fucking cunt... I agree totally. Harry Kane sounds like some cunt who's been sniffing for 7 days straight. What a fucking cunt he is. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

I wasn't aware that he could read. That being said, being the BBC, I'm surprised that they didn't hire Adam Johnson for the role.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck Off

Fucking hell Neil. You’re proper wound up tonight. Has the Rascal broken down or something?