CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Does Everyone Feel About Meghan Markle ?

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. Tell me straight, were you in anyway involved in this. The cunt was muttering 'Frank', and smelt of tzatziki sauce.

He should have turned a different corner.

• 1 year later...

How do I feel about Meghan?? Well, I don't care about her being a liar...I don't really care about everyone saying she's horrible etc. It doesn't matter, because all I know is ...that...

I want to bend her over and f*ck her in the ass...yeah, and cum in her butt. Yes, particularly in the ass...not sure why...not sure how it evolved to this feeling...but it's undeniable. I want to cum in Meghan Markle's ass.

On 08/10/2022 at 18:42, peglegtwo said:

The great granddaughter of Wallis  Simpson ?

A fish out of water hurt by what to her are the strange customs of a royal family  ?

The victim of racism and  rules of an outdated monarchy ?

A loss since she was needed  fresh air and equality in the monarchy & whole UK ? 

How do you think she would look in a bikini ?

She is our princess now go and swivel.

Ordinarily, I'd quite predictably assert that I'd probably fuck her, but as she's had the ginger cabbage's clackerbag emptying its contents up her pie for a few years, she'd need her own body-weight of Canesten intravenously-fed round the fucking clock.

Her gammon hangers must be dripping Thrush with the consistency of Aldi rice pudding by now.

She's a cunt. I wouldn't wipe my arse on her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rev said:

Ordinarily, I'd quite predictably assert that I'd probably fuck her, but as she's had the ginger cabbage's clackerbag emptying its contents up her pie for a few years, she'd need her own body-weight of Canesten intravenously-fed round the fucking clock.

Her gammon hangers must be dripping Thrush with the consistency of Aldi rice pudding by now.

Okay, which of you said "filthy cunt" three times?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rev said:

You smooth-talking fucker.