CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

5 hours ago, Bubba said:

Eric. I lost my password and I’m fucked if I could remember the throwaway email account I created for Proper’s dogshit site. 

I’m counting on your support as I rise like a phoenix from the flames. Almost like a dragon, but I don’t wish to stereotype. 

Welcome back you turtle sucking porpoise fucker.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Lol? Fuck me this is weak. Remarkable really that a supposed fan of boxing is flailing about like a broken windmill after only the opening exchanges. What was it Ali said to Foreman? - Man, this is a bad time to get tired.

What’s a “diamorphine application rate” when it’s at home anyway? Sounds like something a statistically-minded Glasgow Job Centre employee might say when flicking through their new claimant forms. 

Anyway, enough of this shite. It’s a beautiful Spring day here in Perth and I’m off to get gently marinated at the Australia vs. England T20 later today. 

Go fuck yourself. 

Blimey. Didn't I recently refer to you as 'rambling, flatulent and verbose'?

And what a ridiculous analogy to press upon my beloved sport, which I can see you know little about from reading your posts on the boxing forum.

Re T20, remind me Skippo, which team is it you support?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Be VERY careful. We've reached an unofficial truce in recent months, but if you continue to attack my mate Bubba we're going to have a problem.

This one is genuine mutual hatred. They brought me into a PM once, to ask me which of the 2 of them I thought was the bigger cunt. 

On 08/10/2022 at 19:33, Decimus said:

I'm going to get absolutely, horrendously fucking pissed tonight.

You've been warned.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Be VERY careful. We've reached an unofficial truce in recent months, but if you continue to attack my mate Bubba we're going to have a problem.

What, like the trouble you warned me about Saturday. I can hear Mrs D.  saying 'Put that bottle back in the cupboard, make my cocoa, and off to bed with you'  What a fucking gutless worm you are. 

My mate Bubba indeed.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What, like the trouble you warned me about Saturday. I can hear Mrs D.  saying 'Put that bottle back in the cupboard, make my cocoa, and off to bed with you'  What a fucking gutless worm you are. 

My mate Bubba indeed.

You're fucking dead, you scrawny crapaud cunt.

On 10/10/2022 at 19:59, Bubba said:

Fuck off. 

The entire board can only watch with bated breath to see exactly how you intend to bore the tits off us, all over again. If you're sitting there wondering what on earth you're going to say, take it from me and say fucking nothing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

The entire board can only watch with bated breath to see exactly how you intend to bore the tits off us, all over again. If you're sitting there wondering what on earth you're going to say, take it from me and say fucking nothing.

Francesco, I'm in the smoke today, my train will be getting into Liverpool Street at 08:27. Bring the dog.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Francesco, I'm in the smoke today, my train will be getting into Liverpool Street at 08:27. Bring the dog.

I've been poring over the blueprints on this mezzanine this morning. With a total ceiling height of just over 8ft, and with me being 6ft 3' it will only allow about two square meters of living space.. floor to ceiling height 22 cm. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Take plenty of photos to show the kids how lucky they are not to live in Mogadishu. Be discreet though, many ‘Londoners’ consider having their picture taken to be ‘bad juju’.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I've been poring over the blueprints on this mezzanine this morning. With a total ceiling height of just over 8ft, and with me being 6ft 3' it will only allow about two square meters of living space.. floor to ceiling height 22 cm. 

6'3?! 

What the fuck is wrong with you, some sort of Robert Wadlow disorder?

• Like 1