CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That would be behaviour befitting a doctor, surely?

Your lazy slur is of course typically wide of the mark. I’m happy to admit I have made many mistakes in life. I find it best to acknowledge them, learn from them and avoid repeating them, a lesson you might well ponder. 

In attacking my testicular fortitude, I might have cause to wonder at the cognitive power of a craven, whiny little prick who has seemingly no capacity to acknowledge when he is beaten, outplayed, or when making an honourable withdrawal might be best. Indeed, it might well be the case that this inability to withdraw at the opportune moment is something of a lupine family trait, given your ancestors seemingly couldn’t manage it, thus inflicting you on the rest of us poor sods.

I can barely bring myself to imagine what such a happy and contented soul is doing shitposting on The Corner at a little after five thirty in the morning on a Saturday. 

I won’t keep you, you’ll have a lawn to attend to I shouldn’t wonder, before you get back to your Poundland Steve Bunce act. 

Lol, just not on this particular occasion it seems, you egotistic blow-off.

You rambling, flatulent, verbose Anglophobe. I dare say you had a low diamorphine application rate during your career, instead talking to your patients to permanently put them to sleep.    

1 hour ago, cunt said:

I wonder which fuckin' cunt-stick advised you that telling people to leave the site would have any effect, probably the same fuck-wit who also should have told you that when your request is ignored, it makes you look even more ridiculous than you already appear to be.🤪

Do yourself a favour, try writing your own material and stop copying what the big boys say or do, it'll make it easier further down the line when they get bored with your plagiarising nonsense and put you in, or over, the barrel.

Don't kid yourself, it will happen, first it's a smile, then it's the knife between the shoulder blades.

Would you like to come to Radlett tonight?

It'll be right up your street; they'll have tarmacing, felching (both hamster and drinking straw), sports (water and hard), and a special 'mystery meat' challenge, where you'll be tied up with gaffa tape and made to gobble Whiskas off a fucking sambo's knob.

If you manage to wipe all the dog cum off your windows 95 keyboard, PM me to RSVP. 

Just now, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Would you like to come to Radlett tonight?

It'll be right up your street; they'll have tarmacing, felching (both hamster and drinking straw), sports (water and hard), and a special 'mystery meat' challenge, where you'll be tied up with gaffa tape and made to gobble Whiskas off a fucking sambo's knob.

If you manage to wipe all the dog cum off your windows 95 keyboard, PM me to RSVP. 

A gram and counting…

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A gram and counting…

Toot,Toot,Toot, toot, toot, toot. Tooting more than Citizen Smith.

Will you be imbibing weighs and measures tonight over the coffee table?

12 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

I would add "humourless" between "whiny" and "little".

I would omit "little" altogether if I was referencing you, as there's nothing about you that's little, including your Tommy Walsh, hamplanet-sized spastic hands as they slap into your keypad. Except your brain, that is.

2 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Toot,Toot,Toot, toot, toot, toot. Tooting more than Citizen Smith.

Will you be imbibing weighs and measures tonight over the coffee table?

Only some Cali weed. I’ve never been a fan of bugle. Pharmaceutical dexamphetamine keeps you fizzing for 8 hours and costs a tenth of the price.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only some Cali weed. I’ve never been a fan of bugle. Pharmaceutical dexamphetamine keeps you fizzing for 8 hours and costs a tenth of the price.

I know what you mean, bugle is overrated. I mean, ampetatmines are cheaper, have a more pleasurable effect and look similar cut so nobody thinks you're a cheapstake.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Lol, just not on this particular occasion it seems, you egotistic blow-off.

You rambling, flatulent, verbose Anglophobe. I dare say you had a low diamorphine application rate during your career, instead talking to your patients to permanently put them to sleep.    

Lol? Fuck me this is weak. Remarkable really that a supposed fan of boxing is flailing about like a broken windmill after only the opening exchanges. What was it Ali said to Foreman? - Man, this is a bad time to get tired.

What’s a “diamorphine application rate” when it’s at home anyway? Sounds like something a statistically-minded Glasgow Job Centre employee might say when flicking through their new claimant forms. 

Anyway, enough of this shite. It’s a beautiful Spring day here in Perth and I’m off to get gently marinated at the Australia vs. England T20 later today. 

Go fuck yourself. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Lol? Fuck me this is weak. Remarkable really that a supposed fan of boxing is flailing about like a broken windmill after only the opening exchanges. What was it Ali said to Foreman? - Man, this is a bad time to get tired.

What’s a “diamorphine application rate” when it’s at home anyway? Sounds like something a statistically-minded Glasgow Job Centre employee might say when flicking through their new claimant forms. 

Anyway, enough of this shite. It’s a beautiful Spring day here in Perth and I’m off to get gently marinated at the Australia vs. England T20 later today. 

Go fuck yourself. 

The Old @Wolfie is punch drunk and besides which he has got DC stuck up his back passage.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell. Is is Welsh Groundhog Day again? What’s brought you out of your log pile?

Eric. I lost my password and I’m fucked if I could remember the throwaway email account I created for Proper’s dogshit site. 

I’m counting on your support as I rise like a phoenix from the flames. Almost like a dragon, but I don’t wish to stereotype. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I expect that you are up Wolfies back passage because it is warm there.

It’s not my fight, it’s quite an enjoyable watch and I’ve taken no sides at all. You’ve been told to keep your sweaty schlong out of it, how is the good doctor’s ‘sphincteral aperture’ this morning? Cosy are you?

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s not my fight, it’s quite an enjoyable watch and I’ve taken no sides at all. You’ve been told to keep your sweaty schlong out of it, how is the good doctor’s ‘sphincteral aperture’ this morning? Cosy are you?

Wanker.