CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

25 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Reported for libellous content. Expect a lengthy ban.

There is nothing 'libellous' about it, it's just the way your sick, perverted, mind perceives it.🧠🦎

BTW, isn't it past your bedtime?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cunt said:

There is nothing 'libellous' about it, it's just the way your sick, perverted, mind perceives it.🧠🦎

BTW, isn't it past your bedtime?

The inference of beastiality concerning our monarch was clear for all to see. I recommend deleting the post, followed by your account, then your life via a 500 ft plunge.

51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

For your information I have been to Australia on several occasions, and on my last visit to the Northern Territory, I was bitten on the scrotum by a Funnel-web spider. Thanks to my 5 lots of chemo, the spider died. Fuck off.

I would imagine the smell killed it off way before the chemo.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

The inference of beastiality concerning our monarch was clear for all to see. I recommend deleting the post, followed by your account, then your life via a 500 ft plunge.

I recommend you shut-the-fuck-up until you actually find something you understand, then, and only then, you may be allowed to comment.

BTW, why aren't you in bed yet?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cunt said:

I recommend you shut-the-fuck-up until you actually find something you understand, then, and only then, you may be allowed to comment.

BTW, why aren't you in bed yet?

Your hysterical reaction to my posts and general squrming has been noted.

You're finished. By all means continue asking when everybody's bedtime is, like a rapist desperate for a new victim, but you will be banned from here. 

Good riddance.

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id bet nearly 2 euro that this time next year the pair of outragedees will be found dead in a murder suicide pact...any clue to their nationality?

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

This unfortunate situation could easily have been avoided if the nifnof landlady had simply placed a sign in the window stating……‘VACANCIES….No Micks…..Blacks and dogs welcome.’

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

As any medical professional at the level you portray to practice/have practised ought to know, Huntington's disease was created by George Huntington, and is therefore possessive as it bears his name, so it's Huntington's.

This, from the Corner's very own Antipodean grammar queen. Tsk.

Was it really? Did he do any other work? Bubonic plague, perhaps? Or was he the driving force behind meningitis?

What an tedious little skid mark you are. Begone. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Was it really? Did he do any other work? Bubonic plague, perhaps? Or was he the driving force behind meningitis?

What an tedious little skid mark you are. Begone.

You haven't got the balls to acknowledge when you've made a mistake, you arrogant, incorrigible wanker. What behaviour fitting of a doctor.

Shit nom btw.

49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You haven't got the balls to acknowledge when you've made a mistake, you arrogant, incorrigible wanker. What behaviour fitting of a doctor.

Shit nom btw.

That would be behaviour befitting a doctor, surely?

Your lazy slur is of course typically wide of the mark. I’m happy to admit I have made many mistakes in life. I find it best to acknowledge them, learn from them and avoid repeating them, a lesson you might well ponder. 

In attacking my testicular fortitude, I might have cause to wonder at the cognitive power of a craven, whiny little prick who has seemingly no capacity to acknowledge when he is beaten, outplayed, or when making an honourable withdrawal might be best. Indeed, it might well be the case that this inability to withdraw at the opportune moment is something of a lupine family trait, given your ancestors seemingly couldn’t manage it, thus inflicting you on the rest of us poor sods.

I can barely bring myself to imagine what such a happy and contented soul is doing shitposting on The Corner at a little after five thirty in the morning on a Saturday. 

I won’t keep you, you’ll have a lawn to attend to I shouldn’t wonder, before you get back to your Poundland Steve Bunce act. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, a similar derivation to Parkinson's disease, which was invented in Yorkshire in 1975 by Michael Parkinson, ironically coinciding with Billy Connolly's first appearance on his show.

He’s played a long game there has Parky. He told Billy he’d regret the infamous wife murder park-your-bike joke, and utilising everything he learned about brain damage from talking to Muhammad Ali, he slowly but surely contrived his revenge. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That would be behaviour befitting a doctor, surely?

Your lazy slur is of course typically wide of the mark. I’m happy to admit I have made many mistakes in life. I find it best to acknowledge them, learn from them and avoid repeating them, a lesson you might well ponder. 

In attacking my testicular fortitude, I might have cause to wonder at the cognitive power of a craven, whiny little prick who has seemingly no capacity to acknowledge when he is beaten, outplayed, or when making an honourable withdrawal might be best. Indeed, it might well be the case that this inability to withdraw at the opportune moment is something of a lupine family trait, given your ancestors seemingly couldn’t manage it, thus inflicting you on the rest of us poor sods.

I can barely bring myself to imagine what such a happy and contented soul is doing shitposting on The Corner at a little after five thirty in the morning on a Saturday. 

I won’t keep you, you’ll have a lawn to attend to I shouldn’t wonder, before you get back to your Poundland Steve Bunce act. 

I would add "humourless" between "whiny" and "little".

On 07/10/2022 at 00:07, King Billy said:

Typical Southern Irish cunts. If they tried it on like this up North they’d be grateful for the  handrails, extended light cords and the rest of the all inclusive, cripple friendly extras, after watching their kneecaps disappearing into the distance clay pigeon style.

So they would. 

23 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Your hysterical reaction to my posts and general squrming has been noted.

You're finished. By all means continue asking when everybody's bedtime is, like a rapist desperate for a new victim, but you will be banned from here. 

Good riddance.

I wonder which fuckin' cunt-stick advised you that telling people to leave the site would have any effect, probably the same fuck-wit who also should have told you that when your request is ignored, it makes you look even more ridiculous than you already appear to be.🤪

Do yourself a favour, try writing your own material and stop copying what the big boys say or do, it'll make it easier further down the line when they get bored with your plagiarising nonsense and put you in, or over, the barrel.

Don't kid yourself, it will happen, first it's a smile, then it's the knife between the shoulder blades.

On 07/10/2022 at 16:32, Witheredscrote said:

For your information I have been to Australia on several occasions, and on my last visit to the Northern Territory, I was bitten on the scrotum by a Funnel-web spider. Thanks to my 5 lots of chemo, the spider died. Fuck off.

It would’ve been interesting to see the spider wrestle a goose off your cock first. 

Lol. Fuck off. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus, look at this for fuck sake.  The first post, and it's addressed to me. I should feel honoured, but I feel pity for him. Kill him off pdq, there are enough tossers on here already.

I'm going to get absolutely, horrendously fucking pissed tonight.

You've been warned.

• Like 1