CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

RK, what the mood up North after this sad news?

I'm taking a shit and just saw the announcement on the news whilst browsing. I'll probably remember this shit for the rest of my days.

The whole "you always remember where you were when X happened" is a bit of a disappointing experience for me.

On 11/9/2001 I was sitting in the living room playing Silent Hill on the PlayStation and got a clout across the head when I complained about my mam changing the channel.

When I first became aware that Diana died, I was at the Metro station waiting to go into toon for some reason and got a clout around the head for acting a nusiance on a "very sad day".

When the Manchester bombings happened, I was on here, but not having a shit.

When the Queen popped her cloggs I was on here and having a shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzer, I'm sure you, like me, living in a Republic, are glad you won't be contributing towards a very expensive funeral, and an even more expensive coronation.

A Tippy-Toe & Vive to you.

Who’d have thought it….2 collaborators collaborating?

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm taking a shit and just saw the announcement on the news whilst browsing. I'll probably remember this shit for the rest of my days.

The whole "you always remember where you were when X happened" is a bit of a disappointing experience for me.

On 11/9/2001 I was sitting in the living room playing Silent Hill on the PlayStation and got a clout across the head when I complained about my mam changing the channel.

When I first became aware that Diana died, I was at the Metro station waiting to go into toon for some reason and got a clout around the head for acting a nusiance on a "very sad day".

When the Manchester bombings happened, I was on here, but not having a shit.

When the Queen popped her cloggs I was on here and having a shit.

I was having a shit when Kennedy was assassinated. Fuck off

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where is that cunt. Probably walking his pooch. Unless the houseboy does that.

He'll chime in soon, call someone an idiot, thickster or threaten to get them if they don't up their game or some such, post a Rocky video and repeat it all again next week, the week after, the week after that, erc.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Either you’ve got a telly in your toilet or you shit on the sofa RK? I think you need to clear this up (especially if the latter is true).

You've got me thinking now KB, I remember RK admitting to dumping a piss stained mattress a while ago. Do you think it's a brown sofa?

• Like 1