CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its alright chappy baby...soon you'll be supporting another grasping pair of hands and their decadent lifestyle..think on that this winter..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not a fan of the distant hangers on and parasites Panzer, however I have a lot of time for the Queen... Yes they live a decadent lifestyle and in this modern world Castles, Kings and Queens etc can seem a little ridiculous but she's served her Country and Commonwealth impeccably. Shame she has some utter cunts for children but that's not her fault. The Royal family are entwined in British culture and heritage whether you like it or not, and I'm sad at her passing, don't get me wrong 96 is a good age but I doubt we'll ever see a longer reign, which has been carried out so well.  

Pick up your Jamesons Panzer as I raise the Appleton Rum and toast the life of the Queen of Britain, Ireland, Jamaica and the rest of the commonwealth.

God save the King. 

(Ps were still watching you). 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not a fan of the distant hangers on and parasites Panzer, however I have a lot of time for the Queen... Yes they live a decadent lifestyle and in this modern world Castles, Kings and Queens etc can seem a little ridiculous but she's served her Country and Commonwealth impeccably. Shame she has some utter cunts for children but that's not her fault. The Royal family are entwined in British culture and heritage whether you like it or not, and I'm sad at her passing, don't get me wrong 96 is a good age but I doubt we'll ever see a longer reign, which has been carried out so well.  

Pick up your Jamesons Panzer as I raise the Appleton Rum and toast the life of the Queen of Britain, Ireland, Jamaica and the rest of the commonwealth.

God save the King. 

(Ps were still watching you). 

Your monarchy do tend to sit on carved wooden stools in grass huts though. Ours must seem a bit extravagant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm sitting on a veranda of a Roman Villa in the Sabine hills with my 2nd bottle of red so excuse me if I couldn't give a cows cunt, anyone know the Arsenal score?

And your on here, whilst on holiday, you fucking sad, fat bastard. I bet your strutting around in you outdated Aubameyang shirt aren't you? 

18 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its alright chappy baby...soon you'll be supporting another grasping pair of hands and their decadent lifestyle..think on that this winter..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, I'm sure you, like me, living in a Republic, are glad you won't be contributing towards a very expensive funeral, and an even more expensive coronation.

A Tippy-Toe & Vive to you.

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm drinking cherry flavoured Pepsi Max tonight, how's that going to fucking work you stupid cunt?

Fill your bath with the vile shit and drown yourself in it.

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone got any recommendations for any decent telly tonight because I've a feeling this news is going to be drilled into our eyeballs, ad infinitum.

Please, just shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Were they a Viking Tribe? If your from Kent, you must descended from the Jutes. 

I've thought of a song... Eric the Jute, loves smoking a Zoot, Skunk or Hash, he'll give it bash. 

And that's it. 

I shall inform Pam Ayres that there’s a new peoples laureate in town. 
I’m from Dartford. Classy or what..

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And your on here, whilst on holiday, you fucking sad, fat bastard. I bet your strutting around in you outdated Aubameyang shirt aren't you? 

It's fucking dark, I've read my book and I'm seeing what's going on in the world via the WWW. I've eaten a superb meal and I haven't heard an English accent for nearly two full weeks, get fucked if your holiday consists of drinking shit lager surrounded by football shirt wearing fucking chavs. Buona notte

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's fucking dark, I've read my book and I'm seeing what's going on in the world via the WWW. I've eaten a superb meal and I haven't heard an English accent for nearly two full weeks, get fucked if your holiday consists of drinking shit lager surrounded by football wearing fucking chavs. Buona notte

Are you in Barmouth?

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzer, I'm sure you, like me, living in a Republic, are glad you won't be contributing towards a very expensive funeral, and an even more expensive coronation.

A Tippy-Toe & Vive to you.

Drop in the ocean, Withers. It will be added onto our Kilimanjaro energy bill.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

who wants to be around a load of classless British wankers on holiday

That's what I used to think, before encountering Krauts, Russkis, Chinks, Tojos, and - perhaps worst of all - Yank Spring Breakers.

After enduring that lot, fat fucking Arsenal full kit wankers somehow don't seem nearly so bad.

• Like 1