CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone got any recommendations for any decent telly tonight because I've a feeling this news is going to be drilled into our eyeballs, ad infinitum.

Best thing I've ever seen on ITV, an entire program with no fucking adverts (containing the requisite 99% quota of you-know-what).

They should have these more often.

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Every cloud has a silver lining. 

Andrew is going to be able to afford a new skiing chalet after the old cunt's personal assets are divvied up and florists in London, Windsor and Balmoral now have an even chance of being able to pay the gas bill this winter. 

It's a shame she didn't have the decency to die in the bleak midwinter.

At least that way the thousands of fucking idiots who will camp outside Buck House for the five days before her funeral could have done us all the favour of freezing to death.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At least that way the thousands of fucking idiots who will camp outside Buck House for the five days before her funeral could have conceivably frozen to death.

I don’t understand why they didn’t just unzip her and put a new lizard in?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At least that way the thousands of fucking idiots who will camp outside Buck House for the five days before her funeral could have done us all the favour of freezing to death.

With luck Russia will do us a favour and launch a sarin or novichok attack on central London the day before the street party, I mean solemn occasion. 

Windfall taxes for florists!

What's the take down under @southerncunt? Do you think there will now be a new referendum on whether Australia should become a republic?

I'm also genuinely interested to know your own opinion and whether you believe the monarchy in a fully independent Australia is an anachronism that needs to be abolished. In general all we hear in the UK is about how allegedly popular the lizards are in the commonwealth.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm drinking cherry flavoured Pepsi Max tonight, how's that going to fucking work you stupid cunt?

Rumsfeld's Aspartame eh! Good luck with type 2 diabetes, kidney failure and heart disease.

I bet you're a fat fucking cunt.

On 09/09/2022 at 05:17, Decimus said:

What's the take down under @southerncunt? Do you think there will now be a new referendum on whether Australia should become a republic?

I'm also genuinely interested to know your own opinion and whether you believe the monarchy in a fully independent Australia is an anachronism that needs to be abolished. In general all we hear in the UK is about how allegedly popular the lizards are in the commonwealth.

I can’t speak for @southerncunt, but if it’s any use to you in assessing the response, the newsreaders are all in black, and the flags on the local surf rescue club are at half-mast. 

There were already constitutional mumblings afoot down here, and Charlie is about as popular as Douglas Jardine to most Aussies I know. I sense a chop with the mother country is coming. 

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can’t speak for @southerncunt, but if it’s any use to you in assessing the response, the newsreaders are all in black, and the flags on the local surf rescue club are at half-mast. 

There were already constitutional mumbling a foot down here, and Charlie is about as popular as Douglas Jardine to most Aussies I know. I sense a chop with the mother country is coming. 

Give it to Edward on merit. Okay, he’s still a spoilt cunt like the rest of them, and he had his little wanky woo singy dancey phase. But out of the descendants, him and Anne are the only ones who seem to just get on with their lives, keep themselves out of the attention vortex. And as far as I can tell, kept their mits out of kids pants.

Anne’s knocking on. Charlie’s a dimlo and even older. Andy’s a sick fucking perv. Eddie’s the only half likeable choice.

• Like 1

The hotel I'm in asked for a minute silence before the beach party. The brits and the krauts (naturally) stood up. The frogs didn't and it nearly kicked off with these welsh cunts giving them verbal.

Now, I'm no royalist and I'm not a lover of the coal digging, hymn singing, English cottage burning welsh bastards but I fucking hate the snail snogging frogs more than anyone else. So when the taffs went for them I very nearly jumped on a chair and sang Men of Harlech. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Give it to Edward on merit. Okay, he’s still a spoilt cunt like the rest of them, and he had his little wanky woo singy dancey phase. But out of the descendants, him and Anne are the only ones who seem to just get on with their lives, keep themselves out of the attention vortex. And as far as I can tell, kept their mits out of kids pants.

Anne’s knocking on. Charlie’s a dimlo and even older. Andy’s a sick fucking perv. Eddie’s the only half likeable choice.

Dropped out of training as a Royal Marine, got married to quell media rumours of poofery, helped organise ‘It’s a Royal Knockout’ (he probably misread the last word) and then hung around with Andrew Lloyd Webber and the luvvie mob for a while before disappearing back out of the public eye where he belonged all along. But as you say he’s managed to keep his alleged indiscretions out of the public eye, unlike his 2 retarded inbred brothers, who have long since passed the point of seeing the word ‘alleged’ used when they are the subject of any story.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What’s the weather like tonight in Skegness?

@Frank as the son of a man who was at best a moderate Chas Hodges impersonator, and at worst  a Brian Conley tribute act, did you spend your childhood summers touring the camps with the old cunt?

I can picture you now, in some northern shithole, combing over what little of your hair remained after Frank Sr spent the entire summer season flicking lit pork scratchings at your bonce

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It might not be a popular opinion, but I'd rather have Andrew in the palace than the jug-eared, sandal wearing, eco warrior, horse-faced toff fucker. 

Yes, Andrew stuck it to a 17 year old cockaholic tart that was hungrier for money than she ever was for dick, allegedly. That said, she was legal in this country, don't forget, and her timing had him over a barrel so he was never going to be allowed to mount a defence. This, in my opinion, hardly marks him out as an extreme Savilist in this climate, even if it's unpalatable to the normally adjusted and those that are not over priveleged.

He got stuck in in the Falklands, unlike Harry who seems to have developed a like for darker skin whilst safely ensconced in a local hareem miles behind the front lines.

Yes, he's been involved in a few dodgy deals, but who wouldn't take a few gratuities when they're offered on a plate?

If I could line them all up and shoot them all in the face with a revolver, Andrew would be last in line and I might even say sorry before I pulled the trigger.

The whole lot of them are parasites, but fuck, if you're handed the privelege, you might as well kick the cunt off it. 

• Like 1