CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

I hope they stabbed their own? as for fat mama grinding on a copper,can you imagine the other way round,London would burn for weeks. Anti social fucking savages, I want them all dead

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Genuinely. From what I’ve witnessed on here so far…its better for the planet that your offspring ended up in a kidney dish. Send my regards and condolences to Mrs Wink.

Harsh!

37 minutes ago, and said:

Harsh!

My stupid cunt mate decided to rent his toilet out for the carnival... I warned him but he wouldn't listen. He sent me a picture of the toilet post Carnival, it's overflowing with shit, piss and some vile cunt used shit to write 'Notting Hill Carnival 2024' all over his newly painted toilet wall. 

I told him, when shit like this happens, there's only one man to call and his name is and, he'll lick the walls clean and separate and archive the various different shits according to colour and density. 

I Imagine your really busy as it is but can you find time to help?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I hope they stabbed their own? as for fat mama grinding on a copper,can you imagine the other way round,London would burn for weeks. Anti social fucking savages, I want them all dead

Neil, you fat cunt. As you you've already admitted to hating people in general I'm not surprised you want them all dead. It's no wonder you moved to Norfolk... I imagine you to be the type of neighbour who, after living next door or near to someone for 20 years has never said hello or even introduced yourself. You really are fucking miserable, fucking hell. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Silverstone 300,000 guests.  No arrests. 

Che? 

I've been to Silverstone, Harold. I saw Lewis Hamilton win in the Mercedes and what a great day it was. Thing is, it's a sporting event you daft cunt, hardly comparable to 1 million plus people in a small part of West London, a lot of whom are getting on it and a lot more who are pissed up. The more serious crimes that have happened are very sad and disappointing but it's sadly inevitable when it's a non ticket event any cunt can wander into. 

I'm disappointed a communist Londoner like yourself isn't more understanding of an event that's been going on for decades. Do you know how much it brings to the London economy and also the increase in the use of public transport and so on. My mate Dave made 4 grand selling bits and pieces to the tourists and he said he's going to declare it all to the taxman. I'm sick of your self righteous demented rambling, you stupid cunt. 

I want you out of London by tomorrow night, no ifs or buts. Do you understand?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/czdpg9rz750o

Looks like a couple of tribes clashed. 

It's such a shame some people can't behave themselves at Carnival. It's about having fun and enjoying the atmosphere.

I was in All Saints Road, what an atmosphere. 

https://streamable.com/8tugx6

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's such a shame some people can't behave themselves at Carnival. It's about having fun and enjoying the atmosphere.

I was in All Saints Road, what an atmosphere. 

https://streamable.com/8tugx6

So you survived despite all our efforts.   I even went incognito Eddie style to deliver the one between the shoulder blades but couldn't find you.   You was the one in the Yellow No 6 vest right? 🤔 

7 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Fwanky, in terms of the DEI policy in effect here, we'll have to give him a chance.

I'm part of the furniture round these parts, Wink. I've got high hopes for you, old chap... I think you could make something of yourself here. For that reason I am willing to overlook you acting like an overly enthusiastic spastic and getting involved. Did you get to the Carnival? Entertain us with a tale of your life?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You stupid little wanker.

Did you get to any of your mate Tommy's rallies this summer, Frank?

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall watching your attempts to fit in. Black felt tip pen spots peppering your cunt bald bonce in an attempt to look like you're a skin head, rocking a stone island metal lamina jacket that cost more than most of the other knuckle draggers earn in a year.

"Yoo no wot the problem wiv the Pakis is, dont'cha, they ain't neva stood up for the anthem".

You ridiculous fucking twat.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall watching your attempts to fit in. Black felt tip pen spots peppering your cunt bald bonce in an attempt to look like you're a skin head, rocking a stone island metal lamina jacket that cost more than most of the other knuckle draggers earn in a year.

"Yoo no wot the problem wiv the Pakis is, dont'cha, they ain't neva stood up for the anthem".

Who do you think Wink is? 

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't be the only one who's noticed you're not currently firing on all cylinders. The above is a pile of regurgitated shite for the peanut gallery, and you know it. No one else feeds you on here like I do, and if this is all you have, you can kiss my hairy arse goodbye. 

32 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

I didn't go this year, but about 10 or so years ago I got in a bit of trouble. I decided to spice up the food and added a bit too much Tabasco to the curried goat.

Oh my, talk about a dirty bomb! Before you could say 'fit up', yer pal Wink was running for his life from the bozos giving chase.

Lucky for yours truly, I have fire in my belly, fists of rage and more courage than a window cleaner in the gaza strip.

I stopped, they stopped. I looked them square in the eye and....started running again, before hiding in a wheelybin for 4 hours.

Fascinating; it's no coincidence I called you unfunny yesterday. Idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I can't be the only one who's noticed you're not currently firing on all cylinders. The above is a pile of regurgitated shite for the peanut gallery, and you know it. No one else feeds you on here like I do, and if this is all you have, you can kiss my hairy arse goodbye. 

The son of a half-kike barrow boy-cum cab driver and a Greek Cypriot refugee. If your new comrades ever found out that you've got more Levantine inside you than George Michael's gob during the Fadi years, it'll be you kissing your own hairy arse goodbye...Mate.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

If the foetus is over 4 months, make a curry. Waste not, want not.

On 26/08/2022 at 21:27, Wolfie said:

This weekend sees London's primary street carnival take place, in which some of the generally nicer areas of our capital city become entrenched in a haze of fried chicken, big lips and BO.

As with recent Notting Hill Carnivals, the 'celebration' of Caribbean culture will result in approximately nine out of ten residents living along the intended route fleeing their homes in an attempt to escape the frightening and intimidating influx of crowds, and avoid the increased risk of being mugged, robbed or even stabbed.

Other than 2011, in which the event was cancelled because of looting en masse following the London riots, traditionally there are always hundreds of arrests (2016 holding the record at 450, surpassed in 2017 with 656 pre-emptive arrests in a venture by police to reduce the anticipated hostilities), as well as the usual racial tensions between ethnic minorites and rival gangs, typically resulting in street violence, illegal drug-dealings, stabbings, shootings, the occasional fatality, and food poisoning from uncooked chicken.

While it brings much to the local economy, this is somewhat offset by the huge police force equipped with full riot gear required to keep peace and order to prevent things from spiralling out of control. Not surprisingly, crime in other areas of London is heightened while the carnival takes place.

Ordinarily with the late August bank holiday, I'll be sitting in my back garden in the beautiful and much cleaner West Country, knocking back a few cold ciders, this year making a special effort to straighten the zigzags mistakenly inflicted upon my barren lawn, safe in the knowledge I no longer have to suffer or live anywhere near to this festering, dangerous shithole of an event.

That's just sick

20 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

'A winky winky woooo.., how many miscarries pour vous?'

7 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

A winky winky wooo, you think I'm a joooo?

1 hour ago, Wink McAndrew said:

'Ah Winky Winky Wooooo, I'll coat yer cunt in my glue'

'A winky winky wooo... I believe I'm in the presence of Cocky, Sid, and Pete too'

• Like 1