CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

On 22/08/2024 at 21:17, ChildeHarold said:

Eric you're in urgent need of cultural enrichment.   Get over there on Saturday night and drink deep and relieve yourself in No 22's front garden. 

(No 23)

Never mind writing more demented shite, Harold. I'll be posting lots of videos from the Carnival tomorrow, I'll be the corners very own Carnival correspondent... Are there any particular musical genres or parts of the carnival you'd like me to report from?

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind writing more demented shite, Harold. I'll be posting lots of videos from the Carnival tomorrow, I'll be the corners very own Carnival correspondent... Are there any particular musical genres or parts of the carnival you'd like me to report from?

I want you reporting right at the end, in the front line, in the heart of the action, in the early hours when the slashing starts with the distant wail of ambulances arriving at the scene.   Good luck.   I've already got the condolences card written and addressed to Mat Frei including "You're a CUNT" at the Channel Four Benevolent Fund for Dead Journalists (Kiev Branch)

🙂 

• Like 1

On 26/08/2022 at 22:11, Eric Cuntman said:

Jive-ass honky mofo

Fantastic scenes at Notting Hill Carnival yesterday, celebrating London’s Caribbean communities. ‘Carnival is part of the very fabric of our city and an amazing way to bring communities together’.. tweeted Khan last night.

Yesterday’s ‘Family Day’ at Carnival ended with 90 arrests - 18 for carrying offensive weapons, 10 assaults on emergency workers, umpteen robberies, hundreds of sexual offences, and 3 stabbings.. with some poor tart fighting for her life in hospital. 

Meanwhile 72-year-old Maureen from Bourton-on-the-Water is in court on Wednesday for posting the English flag emoji. 

God only knows the statistics on food poisoning. You couldn’t make this up, EC! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fantastic scenes at Notting Hill Carnival yesterday, celebrating London’s Caribbean communities. ‘Carnival is part of the very fabric of our city and an amazing way to bring communities together’.. tweeted Khan last night.

Yesterday’s ‘Family Day’ at Carnival ended with 90 arrests - 18 for carrying offensive weapons, 10 assaults on emergency workers, umpteen robberies, hundreds of sexual offences, and 3 stabbings.. with some poor tart fighting for her life in hospital. 

Meanwhile 72-year-old Maureen from Bourton-on-the-Water is in court on Wednesday for posting the English flag emoji. 

Don't worry Max Headroom is about to make a "major" speech "Things will get worse". 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Surely that could be classed as 'sexual assault'?

(it would be if the copper was doing the ass shaking)

19 minutes ago, and said:

Surely that could be classed as 'sexual assault'?

(it would be if the copper was doing the ass shaking)

Could you imagine poor old Maureen backing-up her bumhole on a JCF officer after a few gins in downtown Kingston? 🇯🇲

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Could you imagine poor old Maureen backing-up her bumhole on a JCF officer after a few gins in downtown Kingston? 🇯🇲

I'd rather not, I've just had my breakfast (pancakes, fresh raspberries and cream, if you're interested)

Maybe plod should be issued with HAZMAT suits and gasmasks?

4 minutes ago, and said:

I'd rather not, I've just had my breakfast (pancakes, fresh raspberries and cream, if you're interested)

Maybe plod should be issued with HAZMAT suits and gasmasks?

I was at the national strawberry-picking competition in Frome yesterday. Some lady with no legs won it, the jammy cunt. 

Fuck off @scotty you useless toad. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I was at the national strawberry-picking competition in Frome yesterday. Some lady with no legs won it, the jammy cunt. 

Fuck off @scotty you useless toad. 

I had a few pints with bubba, I asked him to count how many sexual partners he’s had, a minute later he was fast asleep. 

I want you dead.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I dunno.  You look really cute with your little white feet and furry coat.  

Harold, I drank rum punch, beer and rum all day Sunday, partied at the Carnival, stayed up all night and was too hungover to go today... I'll tell you what, it's good being in the Carnival, but when hungover at home and you windows are rattling, it's a fucking nuisance, the noisy cunts. Years ago I partied harder, do you think I'm washed up and past it? Is this it? Does everything get worse, the older you get? 

What a pile of cunt. 

On 24/08/2024 at 21:10, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You don’t cut it on this site. You never have and you never will. Painful reading every time. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don’t cut it on this site. You never have and you never will. Painful reading every time. 

Leave it aaaaht, Frank. Don't you know what it's like to hungover? You alcoholic cunt. 

It's not easy being consistently outstanding, we have a similar like to post ratio so explain yourself. Idiot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I've savaged both yourself and Withers to within an inch of your lives over the past few days, and I'm sure that you'll agree that the pair of you have been subjected to some real fucking humdingers courtesy of my acid wit.

Despite all that, I'm riding at 8 likes from the last 15 posts, and as much as I fucking despise the pair of you, I'm not in this for the fun of it. 

I don't know what's going on here, but if I can't call you a queer and the frog a bankrupt and expect to be riding high as a kite on the LB, I don't know what else I can do.

Regardless, go fuck yourself.

Creep.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Wink McAndrew said:

If only. I mean there's a school of debate whether its stillbirth or a full blown miscarriage, but the end is the same for your laddie wink. I'm lost, truly truly lost.

Genuinely. From what I’ve witnessed on here so far…its better for the planet that your offspring ended up in a kidney dish. Send my regards and condolences to Mrs Wink.

On 24/08/2024 at 21:10, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Can you report from the queue waiting for treatment for stabbings. It's going to be a busy day for you.

22 hours ago, Frank said:

FFS. I bet he could smell the digested jerk chicken, rice and peas.