CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m coming back to this for a moment, Raasters.. a wee break from the Oasis ticket fiasco. Now that those two poor souls have passed, from stab wounds… at a carnival, what have you got to say for yourself, you thick fucking faux demi-spade? 

I think I said it all in the post you've quoted... It's sad they've both died. I've noticed you've been taking many a hiding of late, Frank, and trying to drag me into it won't change what the entire board are seeing. I suggest you sort yourself out, otherwise I'll sort you out. Do you understand?

Idiot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut the fuck up, you stupid little cunt.

While you shed crocodile years over anyone nutty enough to attend this orgy of criminality and bloodfest frenzy misleadingly described as a "carnival", some of us have work to do attempting to steer this site in the direction of genteel discourse on the woes of the world on which we hope to shine some light. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

While you shed crocodile years over anyone nutty enough to attend this orgy of criminality and bloodfest frenzy misleadingly described as a "carnival"

What on Earth is this drivel really all about, Aitch? If you'd have taken five minutes to peruse every single time a nomination had been posted on here in relation to the carnival (biannuallly at least), you would have noticed that I have never had anything to say about it, either positive or negative.

If you want my attention, just say. I've mostly been ignoring you of late because your newfound racism is no longer de rigueur on here. Much like Tommy fucking Robinson, you're yesterday's chip paper.

I'm currently on a beast hunt, so if you want the spotlight back on you, I suggest you drop the piss-poor attempts at replicating Rod Liddle's prose and post more shit about your school caretaker fantasy.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What on Earth is this drivel really all about, Aitch? If you'd have taken five minutes to peruse every single time a nomination had been posted on here in relation to the carnival (biannuallly at least), you would have noticed that I have never had anything to say about it, either positive or negative.

If you want my attention, just say. I've mostly been ignoring you of late because your newfound racism is no longer de rigueur on here. Much like Tommy fucking Robinson, you're yesterday's chip paper.

I'm currently on a beast hunt, so if you want the spotlight back on you, I suggest you drop the piss-poor attempts at replicating Rod Liddle's prose and post more shit about your school caretaker fantasy.

It wasn't a fantasy, I was for six weeks a relief caretaker. 

Relief when it finished - fucking getting up at the crack of Dawn every morning. 

So sucks Ya Boo. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You hate me don't you?   What have I done to you in a previous life to deserve this.   I can see the vultures circling. 

Not really.

I just think that you're an easily manipulated, overly sensitive, pseudo-intellectual old man who has had his first hardon since the 90s over an opportunity to use recent circumstances to become relevant on a niche website by making poor attempts to appeal to our baser instincts.

I note with interest that you have had absolutely nothing to say about the 80 year old dog walker, Bhim Kohli, stabbed to death in Leicester by feral youths. If his name was Barry Cole and unnamed assailants in a city like Leicester had murdered him in cold blood, we all know you'd be spouting yet more fucking inflammatory bollocks on here. 

Because he's brown you don't give a fucking shit, do you?

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not really.

I just think that you're an easily manipulated, overly sensitive, pseudo-intellectual old man who has had his first hardon since the 90s over an opportunity to use recent circumstances to become relevant on a niche website by making poor attempts to appeal to our baser instincts.

I note with interest that you have had absolutely nothing to say about the 80 year old dog walker, Bhim Kohli, stabbed to death in Leicester by feral youths. If his name was Barry Cole and unnamed assailants in a city like Leicester had murdered him in cold blood, we all know you'd be spouting yet more fucking inflammatory bollocks on here. 

Because he's brown you don't give a fucking shit, do you?

On the contrary.  I despise the youth of today who seem to cloak themselves head to toe in black the colour of death who are face fucking a smartphone all day long and are appallingly spoilt by their fucking doting cunt parents.    They ALL seem fucking feral to me.  Plus, allow me some simple pleasures in my dotage on what Wolfie calls a "niche" website.   I see your frustration.  Frank is 👁‍🗨 but hasn't taken the bait so no play tonight.  

Damn you.  Tomorrow is another day.   Have a nice restful sleep.