CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is the tree in the scene a reference to wooden acting? 

Not a bad film actually.  It's the sort of hotel/real life location (Michigan?) you would be at home in Frank.  How many rooms can you do in a morning? 

My favourite film of all time, H. I had it on Betamax, VHS, and Blu-ray! John Barry's soundtrack is extraordinary. 

18 hours ago, Wink McAndrew said:

Sounds a hell of a wee gangbang, yer ken? Be safe remember wink's advice - don't be a clot, strap yer cock.

What a coincidence the late Dick Fiddler also offered his advice in precisely the same way; your one-dimensional prose is as easy to spot as @Dave Umbongo's red beak in Lidl's booze aisle at Christmas. 

You know it won't last long, Dick. Save yourself the trouble and sod off before it gets messy.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Ship, Dunwich?

At least if the rest of it falls into the sea overnight, you'll float to the surface with all those cum bubbles in your belly.

Lol.

Lolol.

Lololololol.

Fuck off.

He’s supping Greene King ale for fucks sake. He’s finished and coming to a closed shop window near you soon. What a dipshit. Greene fucking King?

On 27/08/2024 at 19:42, Decimus said:

The son of a half-kike barrow boy-cum cab driver and a Greek Cypriot refugee. If your new comrades ever found out that you've got more Levantine inside you than George Michael's gob during the Fadi years, it'll be you kissing your own hairy arse goodbye...Mate.

There are no Greek Cypriot refugees .. they are ENGLISH!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Miles said:

There are no Greek Cypriot refugees .. they are ENGLISH!

Damn right, WTF would they be escaping from, sitting in the sun, sipping Ouzo and eating oranges?

• Like 1

On 27/08/2024 at 15:04, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's such a shame some people can't behave themselves at Carnival. It's about having fun and enjoying the atmosphere.

I was in All Saints Road, what an atmosphere. 

https://streamable.com/8tugx6

I’m coming back to this for a moment, Raasters.. a wee break from the Oasis ticket fiasco. Now that those two poor souls have passed, from stab wounds… at a carnival, what have you got to say for yourself, you thick fucking faux demi-spade? 

• Like 1