CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fish and Chip Shops

Goober

Anyone remember when fish and chips were fast food, because they certainly aren't any more. 

When I was a youngster, many, many moons ago, if you were hungry, you rocked up to your local chip shop and were out again in less than 5 minutes with your heart attack inducing cod and chips. 

These days, there's 30 plus people milling around waiting for up to an hour to be served because everything is "fried to order". 

Fast food my arse. No wonder KFC and McDonald's are putting the useless wankers out of business. 

I saw today the lament of this industry due to rising energy prices, increases in frying oil prices, and inevitably, come the autumn, the increase in the price of potatoes due to the drought. Hard times indeed.

Whilst waste is never good, when you have a 30 people standing outside every single night at 6pm waiting to be fed, is it too much to ask that they fry a few things in advance, after all, nearly all of them want cod. 

Next time I rock up I think I'll agree to wait for them to fry a bit of fish if they pay me £120 an hour for my wasted time. 

Useless fucking cunts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was in two minds earlier whether to post this dreadful news on the Brexit thread, but talk about the fucking zeitgeist!

Chip shops face 'extinction' amid cost of living crisis

I'll have to deep fry my own fucking Curly Wurlies if this happens.

Is it hard to find a deep fried creme egg in November whilst living south of the border,  Baws?

How any Scot lives past 40 is a mystery to me. 

Why do cunts always order Cod? Tasteless and overpriced. If that's your taste the get the shop to get Pollock in, it's cheaper. I have better taste than most and get Haddock (and don't mind waiting 10 mins). I get them not wanting waste, but waiting more than 10 minutes in a chip shop is too long. Anyone who orders Cod is a cunt. 

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Why do cunts always order Cod? Tasteless and overpriced. If that's your taste the get the shop to get Pollock in, it's cheaper. I have better taste than most and get Haddock (and don't mind waiting 10 mins). I get them not wanting waste, but waiting more than 10 minutes in a chip shop is too long. Anyone who orders Cod is a cunt. 

I get what you're saying, but if you want pollock, plaice,  or anything other than cod that once swam in the sea, at my local chippy you're going to have to wait another 37.5 minutes, over the 30+ minute usual wait, whilst some less than minimum wage twat dives to the bottom of the freezer to find it.

I'm not a racist, OCR, so if you want a suck on my pollocks I'm sure something can be arranged. 

7 hours ago, Goober said:

I get what you're saying, but if you want pollock, plaice,  or anything other than cod that once swam in the sea, at my local chippy you're going to have to wait another 37.5 minutes, over the 30+ minute usual wait, whilst some less than minimum wage twat dives to the bottom of the freezer to find it.

I'm not a racist, OCR, so if you want a suck on my pollocks I'm sure something can be arranged. 

I'll pass on your Pollocks thanks, I can't help but think it'd be easier to phone another chippy (in the next town perhaps) and by the time you get there you may save 10 minutes off of the 37.5 minutes and extra waiting time at the local. Sounds like your local chip shop has got you all by the Pollocks, and he knows it. What with the cost of fuel etc, it may work out better if you go in there and tell the person serving you, that if your fish and chips isn't ready in 10 minutes, you'll put them in the hot fat. Sounds like a nightmare Goober, have you asked them for Gurnard?

8 hours ago, Goober said:

Is it hard to find a deep fried creme egg in November whilst living south of the border,  Baws?

How any Scot lives past 40 is a mystery to me. 

The trick is to buy a few crates at Easter, then take your own in to the chippy over the winter months.

As I can now see this thread developing into a series of unfunny, been done before fish puns, I'm bowing out for a while.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The trick is to buy a few crates at Easter, then take your own in to the chippy over the winter months.

As I can now see this thread developing into a series of unfunny, been done before fish puns, I'm bowing out for a while.

I think that's very unpikely

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I was in Edinburgh once, quite pissed off the local whisky and decided to get some Fish and Chips... They had deep fried mars bars for sale Cuntybaws, as you can imagine, I was discusted. To top it all off some local Haddock looking bird started chatting me up outside, it made me sick. I ended up not eating, and puking up all the overpriced whisky on the floor. Can you vote leave on my behalf at the next independence referendum?

7 hours ago, Goober said:

How are you able to afford eating out in these harsh times anyways? Are you a drug dealer? Or did @King Billy treat you to some after accepting your apology?

20 hours ago, Goober said:

Anyone remember when fish and chips were fast food, because they certainly aren't any more. 

When I was a youngster, many, many moons ago, if you were hungry, you rocked up to your local chip shop and were out again in less than 5 minutes with your heart attack inducing cod and chips. 

These days, there's 30 plus people milling around waiting for up to an hour to be served because everything is "fried to order". 

Fast food my arse. No wonder KFC and McDonald's are putting the useless wankers out of business. 

I saw today the lament of this industry due to rising energy prices, increases in frying oil prices, and inevitably, come the autumn, the increase in the price of potatoes due to the drought. Hard times indeed.

Whilst waste is never good, when you have a 30 people standing outside every single night at 6pm waiting to be fed, is it too much to ask that they fry a few things in advance, after all, nearly all of them want cod. 

Next time I rock up I think I'll agree to wait for them to fry a bit of fish if they pay me £120 an hour for my wasted time. 

Useless fucking cunts.

Fucking hell, G. You make it sound like you are in Ethiopia rather than fat cunt central - UK plc. The twenty minutes of twitter aerobics will not make the bastards drop dead from starvation outside a Red Cross soup kitchen  - maybe burn twenty calories before inevitable top up of two thousand  - without counting a deep fried “desert”.

Guest Lord Cuntingdon III

Dear Mr Goober Sir, I must say I am somewhat disappointed in your choice of masitcation. It is obvious to any witness of this out-pouring you are suffering somewhat currently.  Sir, you need to increase your income otherwise you will die, surely, of comsumption due to your lack of adequate nutritional supplements.  it pains me to think of hard working underlings having to forgoe Frie Gras and Swans blood purely based on income deprivation, naturally and entirely no fault, but your own.  How are my ivory back scratchers going to be produced and exported around the world if you scum have no eneregy to make them (selfish bastard).

My advice to you Sir is to stop smoking cocaine based products, remove thy-self from the house-hold couch and resume your working duties.  if you feel this is beyond you I can find alternative employment at a house of ill repute?  Maybe you could shine the cocks of those more worthy than you?  You make me sick you sizable ladies chemise!  And if you think you are hard enough I would advise you sir of the following, there's an elegant plenitude from whenceforth that originated. Good evening and all the best to you and your family.

Always faithfully

Lord C III

10 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Dear Mr Goober Sir, I must say I am somewhat disappointed in your choice of masitcation. It is obvious to any witness of this out-pouring you are suffering somewhat currently.  Sir, you need to increase your income otherwise you will die, surely, of comsumption due to your lack of adequate nutritional supplements.  it pains me to think of hard working underlings having to forgoe Frie Gras and Swans blood purely based on income deprivation, naturally and entirely no fault, but your own.  How are my ivory back scratchers going to be produced and exported around the world if you scum have no eneregy to make them (selfish bastard).

My advice to you Sir is to stop smoking cocaine based products, remove thy-self from the house-hold couch and resume your working duties.  if you feel this is beyond you I can find alternative employment at a house of ill repute?  Maybe you could shine the cocks of those more worthy than you?  You make me sick you sizable ladies chemise!  And if you think you are hard enough I would advise you sir of the following, there's an elegant plenitude from whenceforth that originated. Good evening and all the best to you and your family.

Always faithfully

Lord C III

I’m sure this type of post is oh-so-hilarious on whatever wanker forum you normally post your drivel on. But here you just sound like a pompous, verbose fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Always faithfully

Lord C III

Bored now. Fuck off cunt.

We did Raffles The Gentleman Thug to death in June. 

• Like 1

My oh my, how times change so quickly for you cock-shy wannabes.  June you say?  Wow, I am surprised you can remember that far back in your drunken, drug induced crack-haze family homes.  That is a surprise.  Here's a freebie.  Nah, I can't be bothered engaging either of you contemptible fuck-balls! You are both pathetic emotionally paraplegic cunts and I fear for your deformed off-spring!  Night now!

Your friend as always

Lord C III

8 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

My oh my, how times change so quickly for you cock-shy wannabes.  June you say?  Wow, I am surprised you can remember that far back in your drunken, drug induced crack-haze family homes.  That is a surprise.  Here's a freebie.  Nah, I can't be bothered engaging either of you contemptible fuck-balls! You are both pathetic emotionally paraplegic cunts and I fear for your deformed off-spring!  Night now!

Your friend as always

Lord C III

I don't know who you are.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course you don't Deci and no crime in that.  Just so you know I was making my bones on Cunts Corner when you were shitting in you nappies and wiping it on your face thinking yo Mumma was treating you!  You have probably been on here a couple of years and feel like the "big man". Believe me......you are not.  Fucking wannabee!

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And I don't care.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We did Raffles The Gentleman Thug to death in June. 

We've suffered all sorts of Mary Whitehouse wannabes over the years, mostly regulars firing up a multi for some deranged reason known only to themselves. One of the worst was a cunt called PC Pious, or something along those lines.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Of course you don't Deci and no crime in that.  Just so you know I was making my bones on Cunts Corner when you were shitting in you nappies and wiping it on your face thinking yo Mumma was treating you!  You have probably been on here a couple of years and feel like the "big man". Believe me......you are not.  Fucking wannabee!

You’re the best on here.

Sorry gentleman, unlike you unemployed, drunken, shag-a-gran, saddos, I do have a life I would prefer to be living.  Can't say its been good as you have all proved, yet again, how sad and pathetic you all are, but enjoy!  If you are going to be sad cunts at least excel at it (everyone of you does).  Fuck off and die!

Always your friend

Lord C III

13 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

The golden era of Pen, Carl Sway, Rothers and whoever the fuck you are? 

I'm not saying the site is currently at its best, but I've seen some of the "vintage" shit, and with the deepest amount of respect, you were all absolutely fucking awful.

6 minutes ago, Lord Cuntingdon III said:

Sorry gentleman, unlike you unemployed, drunken, shag-a-gran, saddos, I do have a life I would prefer to be living.  Can't say its been good as you have all proved, yet again, how sad and pathetic you all are, but enjoy!  If you are going to be sad cunts at least excel at it (everyone of you does).  Fuck off and die!

Always your friend

Lord C III

Thanks for taking time out of your rich and fulfilled life to interact with us - we’re all extremely grateful to you. 

• Like 1