CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Anybody Running the UK or are you on Autopilot ?

peglegtwo

9 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

Boris is a lame duck  on the way out filling time till a new prime minister comes into power. So who exactly is handling things until  then ? 

Boy George , Sarah Ferguson ,Prince Andrew the horn dog ,Thandiwe Newton , 

Jane Hill , Jeremy Kyle  ?

Mr. Blobby.

5 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

Boris is a lame duck  on the way out filling time till a new prime minister comes into power. So who exactly is handling things until  then ? 

Much like this utterly dog shit nomination, I'm not sure that anyone really cares anymore, Peg.

It doesn't matter who's in charge at this point. There's been a perfect storm of circumstances over the past seven years, some self-inflicted, others not, that have all contributed to the end game of this country being absolutely fucked for at least the next 15 years. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Much like this utterly dog shit nomination, I'm not sure that anyone really cares anymore, Peg.

It doesn't matter who's in charge at this point. There's been a perfect storm of circumstances over the past seven years, some self-inflicted, others not, that have all contributed to the end game of this country being absolutely fucked for at least the next 15 years. 

This is why I prefer living up north. It's always been shit, so I never feel let down when everywhere else goes to shit.

And there's less darkies.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

I can’t wait for staff nurse LCS to take a gander at this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Since they shut the coal mines.

We've basically been waiting for any sort of industry to replace the mines for about forty years now. Shipyards are closed, fishing is fucked and the Tyne is basically just a glorified canal at this point.

What we got out of the whole deal was a Gregg's and a Metro that always stinks of piss.

What could they possibly do to make it more miserable up here? Take away the benches outside the Job Centre?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was a brief period where it looked as if financial services might be the answer, but then Matt Ridley and Adam Applegarth screwed the pooch.

northernrock.jpg

I'm surprised Meadowell didn't go up in flames again when that happened. Probably only a matter of time, mind.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

We've basically been waiting for any sort of industry to replace the mines for about forty years now. Shipyards are closed, fishing is fucked and the Tyne is basically just a glorified canal at this point.

What we got out of the whole deal was a Gregg's and a Metro that always stinks of piss.

What could they possibly do to make it more miserable up here? Take away the benches outside the Job Centre?

Apart from Jockland, which doesn't count, I've never been further north than Robin Hood's Bay. Despite this, I've been bored to tears by various student types over the years waxing lyrical about what a "great" city Newcastle is, especially pertaining to its nightlife.

I've usually got no problem with slandering things I know nothing about, but as we have got one of the natives on the board, I'd be interested to hear your opinion.

Coincidentally, I was told the same thing about another supposedly regenerated city, Leeds. Now this is something I do have first hand knowledge of, having spent a year or so there. Whilst it's true that the city centre wasn't full of emaciated children gnawing bones in-between beatings from their parents, the rest of it was an absolutely appalling, third world shit hole. Has Newcastle got a thin veneer of respectability based upon one square mile of affluence, or is it truly a northern powerhouse on the up?

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apart from Jockland, which doesn't count, I've never been further north than Robin Hood's Bay. Despite this, I've been bored to tears by various student types over the years waxing lyrical about what a "great" city Newcastle is, especially pertaining to its nightlife.

I've usually got no problem with slandering things I know nothing about, but as we have got one of the natives on the board, I'd be interested to hear your opinion.

Coincidentally, I was told the same thing about another supposedly regenerated city, Leeds. Now this is something I do have first hand knowledge of, having spent a year or so there. Whilst it's true that the city centre wasn't full of emaciated children gnawing bones in-between beatings from their parents, the rest of it was an absolutely appalling, third world shit hole. Has Newcastle got a thin veneer of respectability based upon one square mile of affluence, or is it truly a northern powerhouse on the up?

How many of those student cunts are from Newcastle and how many of them actually speak with a Geordie accent?

I myself get the impression that we're a charming little sideshow, but no cunt in their right mind would stay here longer than they had to if they had better prospects elsewhere, or had the money to afford one of the fancy houses near Jesmond Dene.

The city itself might be OK, nowt special and still very small compared to other places, but a friendly enough atmosphere and night life, but the town's around it are about 70% council storage for druggies and piss heads. Gets nicer the further away from the Tyne you get, but that's only because there's more space between piss heads and druggies.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Coincidentally, I was told the same thing about another supposedly regenerated city, Leeds. Now this is something I do have first hand knowledge of, having spent a year or so there. Whilst it's true that the city centre wasn't full of emaciated children gnawing bones in-between beatings from their parents, the rest of it was an absolutely appalling, third world shit hole

Leeds is an absolute fucking open sewer of a city. It’s impossible to find anything good that’s ever come out of it. The options are so fucking vile that Myra Hindley and Ian Brady probably top the list.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The home office has a knack at dumping large volumes of migrants in the most impoverished parts of the country. It can only get worse. 
I forgot about the incoming tinkering with power supplies this winter. The north is not so balmy, even with the climate nouveau.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

RK I've been wanting to visit the North, the North east especially as I've never been there, however your bleak description of the place has me wondering if I should? I mean if its that shit now, what's it going to be like in a few months time, when people are freezing and/or starving to death? Sounds like you need to get out of there... How about we set up a dinghy service for the inevitable masses of migrants fleeing the north east in the near future?

Just now, White Cunt said:

The home office has a knack at dumping large volumes of migrants in the most impoverished parts of the country. It can only get worse. 
I forgot the tinkering with power supplies this winter.

They'd either fuck off up into Scotland or down south. Our largest job market at the moment is old people's homes - and those cunts wouldn't last a day trying to work in one of them - and begging on street corners doesn't work when everyone else is skint anyway. There's a few mosques scattered about, but they're quiet as fuck and keep to themselves - none of that wailing over loudspeakers bollocks they like to pull in places where they've got a foothold.

We have a large Hindu population, but they're far more integrated into the community and run most of the shops - people get on fine with them and when you have a happy, integrated Hindu population the muzzies are always mysteriously quiet and well behaved - because they know they can't pull the same racial discrimination shit on them as they do with whitey.

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

RK I've been wanting to visit the North, the North east especially as I've never been there, however your bleak description of the place has me wondering if I should? I mean if its that shit now, what's it going to be like in a few months time, when people are freezing and/or starving to death? Sounds like you need to get out of there... How about we set up a dinghy service for the inevitable masses of migrants fleeing the north east in the near future?

Think of it like the North Korea of England. The places you're supposed to visit are fine for a nice day out or night drinking. Just don't wander too far off the trail or you'll be floating face down next to an active sewage outlet in the morning.

And its all good, white people crime - no cunts doing Jihads at you or shit.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

The sewer rats are asking the same question about you, wondering who'll take over your hovel once you're evicted for shitting out of the windows and masturbating in the communal lobby. 

Fuck off already.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

RK I've been wanting to visit the North, the North east especially as I've never been there, however your bleak description of the place has me wondering if I should? I mean if its that shit now, what's it going to be like in a few months time, when people are freezing and/or starving to death?

Better probably.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They'd either fuck off up into Scotland or down south. Our largest job market at the moment is old people's homes - and those cunts wouldn't last a day trying to work in one of them - and begging on street corners doesn't work when everyone else is skint anyway. There's a few mosques scattered about, but they're quiet as fuck and keep to themselves - none of that wailing over loudspeakers bollocks they like to pull in places where they've got a foothold.

We have a large Hindu population, but they're far more integrated into the community and run most of the shops - people get on fine with them and when you have a happy, integrated Hindu population the muzzies are always mysteriously quiet and well behaved - because they know they can't pull the same racial discrimination shit on them as they do with whitey.

I very much doubt it, R. The nimby brigade is adequately greased to deal with the issues as such in a quiet, under the radar manner. People usually find out about the latest dumping, when the load is already there. And in reality, they can do precious little about it without an army of well paid solicitors.