CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guess the colour of the new University Challenge host?

Neil

• Neil changed the title to Guess the colour of the new University Challenge host?
3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Many of these little pricks will be triggered by being told that their answers are wrong.

It's going to be hard to find a new presenter who hasn't yet been cancelled.

There’s no such thing as a wrong answer anymore. That’s racist. It’s ‘right’ answers that must be stamped out, especially the ‘far right’ ones. 

53 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Well, this is one of a million things that I couldn't give a fuck about.

But replace Clare Balding on the Crufts coverage, and there’ll be murder, right? What a bizarre little freak you are. Go insert yourself in a tea towel holder and bark yourself unconscious, no one here gives a fuck. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

But replace Clare Balding on the Crufts coverage, and there’ll be murder, right? What a bizarre little freak you are. Go insert yourself in a tea towel holder and bark yourself unconscious, no one here gives a fuck. 

No, I also don't care about who presents Crufts coverage. You fucking oddball.

22 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

No, I also don't care about who presents Crufts coverage. You fucking oddball.

Congratulations, Carlcunt. You’ve now managed to attract the ire of @Last Cunt Standing, a normally balanced and unaggressive member. I’ve also noticed that @Eric Cuntman has now got you in his crosshairs. Everytime you pop your squalid retarded head up on here you’re going to get kicked to pieces…for ever. This is fine if you happen to be a masochist who’s looking forward to his self-esteem being crushed, nightmares leading to sleepless nights, thoughts of suicide and a deterioration in whatever deviant relationship you happen to be in, but if self-preservation even enters your twisted tiny mind, then I’d politely suggest that you fuck off from this place, pronto. You’ve been warned.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Congratulations, Carlcunt. You’ve now managed to attract the ire of @Last Cunt Standing, a normally balanced and unaggressive member. I’ve also noticed that @Eric Cuntman has now got you in his crosshairs. Everytime you pop your squalid retarded head up on here you’re going to get kicked to pieces…for ever. This is fine if you happen to be a masochist who’s looking forward to his self-esteem being crushed, nightmares leading to sleepless nights, thoughts of suicide and a deterioration in whatever deviant relationship you happen to be in, but if self-preservation even enters your twisted tiny mind, then I’d politely suggest that you fuck off from this place, pronto. You’ve been warned.

I think he's channeling the drowned spirit of JSP (and Margot and the "lads").

This is all just a cunning ruse to get @Eric Cuntman to come to his birthday party.

• Like 2