CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Feminazi

Neil

Fucking hell, I had no idea that these cunts winning  footy match would lead to such hysteria. The cunts reactions on TV & radio this week have been staggering. I now realise that as a man I've now been rendered as fucking useless,unwanted and surplus to requirements as have you lot. So it's time to stand down from duties and leave it to the new generation of 'strong,empowered and completely capable women'. Mens sport is now out of bounds as the women are better and more successful in all disciplines. Bend over chaps and bite that pillow as you're now redundant.

Screechy cunts.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell, I had no idea that these cunts winning  footy match would lead to such hysteria. The cunts reactions on TV & radio this week have been staggering. I now realise that as a man I've now been rendered as fucking useless,unwanted and surplus to requirements as have you lot. So it's time to stand down from duties and leave it to the new generation of 'strong,empowered and completely capable women'. Mens sport is now out of bounds as the women are better and more successful in all disciplines. Bend over chaps and bite that pillow as you're now redundant.

Screechy cunts.

You can always train for the S14 swimming. Just watched it on the Commonwealth Games. Apparently S14 is for the 'intellectually impaired' for fuck sake. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can always train for the S14 swimming. Just watched it on the Commonwealth Games. Apparently S14 is for the 'intellectually impaired' for fuck sake. 

I noticed a raspberry in the commentary box for the beeb. She was fucking useless and kept getting her words mixed up. It was only when I saw the swimmers with one leg I realised there were fucking loads of 'em. The swimming for the one armed ones takes place in a round pool, fastest lap wins.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

I noticed a raspberry in the commentary box for the beeb. She was fucking useless and kept getting her words mixed up. It was only when I saw the swimmers with one leg I realised there were fucking loads of 'em. The swimming for the one armed ones takes place in a round pool, fastest lap wins.

How does someone qualify for the S14? Do you turn up at registration, belming like Joey Deacon? 

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

I guess the swimming for the limbless would be the 100metre  bob. 

Have you noticed that they now announce at the medal ceremony "Those who can would you please now stand for the national anthem". Nice to know that they're looking out for the cunts who've been on the piss all day and are wankered.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have you noticed that they now announce at the medal ceremony "Those who can would you please now stand for the national anthem".

Otherwise fuck off and come back next week where you belong in the Parawhetever it’s called spaz event.

19 hours ago, Neil said:

Screechy cunts.

Everyone loves a winner! It’s football and England…. Three lions on a shirt!!!

Guest Parabolic Cunting
22 hours ago, Neil said:

Screechy cunts.

Let's see how our slitty overlords fare on the North Sea rigs, or when a new dam needs to be built. 

They can try to take over all they like, but as long as engineering is a thing, they'll always be fucked without men. I've never encountered a women who could explain even the most rudimentary pulley system.

Can't lift the rocks, can't build the machine that will lift the rocks for them. 

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Let's see how our slitty overlords fare on the North Sea rigs, or when a new dam needs to be built. 

They can try to take over all they like, but as long as engineering is a thing, they'll always be fucked without men. I've never encountered a women who could explain even the most rudimentary pulley system.

Can't lift the rocks, can't build the machine that will lift the rocks for them. 

Or understands how a central heating thermostat works.