CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Al-qaeda No. 1 cunt killed by US drone

Mike Hunt

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, the old Schrodinger’s defence, eh? It’s both right and wrong, it just depends on how you look at it. A desperate weasel trick, and yet entirely fitting. I see you, and I doubt I’m alone.

Your epic reply is, rather like the stripes on your lawn after too much cider, all over the damn place. Embarrassing. It is the strangest of hills to die on, arguing that the hopelessly imprecise “sphincteral opening” means anus, but it’s your hill, and your death. I won’t waste another two hundred words on you, since you’re apparently counting, and will instead leave it to the court of Corner opinion to work out who might be “attempting to make themself (sic) seem more intelligent than they actually are”. 

The Corner is home to many sharp tongues, and several sharp wits, who in my five years on the site have often made me laugh. Yet for all your acres of verbiage over that time, I don’t recall anything from you other than a mirthless pedantry which would embarrass HMRC. It’s a charmless, ugly style to your contributions which, speaking personally, I have always found distasteful and graceless. 

Let’s dance? I’d rather not, if it’s all the same. I’d hate to “overcomplicate the situation” further. 

Nope, you're still not making sense – despite another whopping essay. Shame on you for attempting to put the boot in, when my tiff with someone else really had absolutely sweet FA to do with you. Still, at least you haven't gone further by attempting to call forth 'the court of Corner opinon' to back up your inadequacies.

Now, where on Earth did you find the word 'charmless' from, I wonder? Unlike you, in your first detailed monograph, our falling out is hardly 'regrettable' from my perspective, Doc.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Now, where on Earth did you find the word 'charmless' from, I wonder? Unlike you, in your first detailed monograph, our falling out is hardly 'regrettable' from my perspective, Doc.

Fascinating way to defend yourself against an accusation of mirthless pedantry, this. 

As for “calling forth the court of Corner opinion”, I’d be interested to hear more. Do I have to blow into a conch shell or something?

I’m afraid I can’t spend any more time debating arseholes with you, I think you’ve said enough. You might be right, you might be wrong. Depends on how you look at it. I see you. 

Time for breakfast. I’m having eggs, which might be scrambled or an omelette, or both at once. Who the fuck knows anything anymore, eh?

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fascinating way to defend yourself against an accusation of mirthless pedantry, this. 

As for “calling forth the court of Corner opinion”, I’d be interested to hear more. Do I have to blow into a conch shell or something?

I’m afraid I can’t spend any more time debating arseholes with you, I think you’ve said enough. You might be right, you might be wrong. Depends on how you look at it. I see you. 

Time for breakfast. I’m having eggs, which might be scrambled or an omelette, or both at once. Who the fuck knows anything anymore, eh?

Two talented cunts falling out. What’s not to like. Despite our recent spat, I like the Wolf. However, you’re getting twatted here. Step back and regroup. Move on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goober said:

Oh! Is this akin to guess the number of smarties in the jar at the village fête? 

Is too many a valid answer? 

10 hours ago, Goober said:

250?

What's my prize? If it's a nosh on your cock, fuck off. 

You appear to have responded to the same post twice, lackey.

On 07/08/2022 at 00:19, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would respectfully suggest you spend more time with your dog and less time trying to carve out a reputation as some sort of poundshop Frank Muir. 

I was just in the process of awarding a like here thinking that you were referring to former UFC fighter Frank Mir at first (which would have been a clever dig given the Wolf's love of the sport, and the Frank in question having hung up the gloves). You'd be better off comparing him to Colby Covington though. A man with a unique ability to make himself look like a cunt with ease but also ticks all the right boxes in the talent department.

@Wolfie, couldn't resist the above pun.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
11 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I was just in the process of awarding a like here thinking that you were referring to former UFC fighter Frank Mir at first (which would have been a clever dig given the Wolf's love of the sport, and the Frank in question having hung up the gloves). You'd be better off comparing him to Colby Covington though. A man with a unique ability to make himself look like a cunt with ease but also ticks all the right boxes in the talent department.

@Wolfie, couldn't resist the above pun.

Frank Mir was a cunt. Lost to Overeem, Nogeira, Barnett, Cormier. Was slapped giddy by Ian Freeman. Useless ape.

On 12/08/2022 at 09:21, Parabolic Cunting said:

Frank Mir was a cunt. Lost to Overeem, Nogeira, Barnett, Cormier. Was slapped giddy by Ian Freeman. Useless ape.

He did hold the belt though, PC, no easy feat in any division of the UFC. Any cunt can beat any other cunt with the right game plan and skill set in that game.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He did hold the belt though, PC, no easy feat in any division of the UFC. Any cunt can beat any other cunt with the right game plan and skill set in that game.

Was a weak UFC division back then. All the best heavyweights were plying their trade in Japan. Fluke win against CroCop the highlight of his career.