CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Al-qaeda No. 1 cunt killed by US drone

Mike Hunt

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I had an Alfa Romeo once too, so for similar reasons I have spent more time than is healthy worrying about my Hydatid of Morgagni. It’s always a surprise when the Valsalva manoeuvre works first time too, unlike that fucking car. 

It was beautiful though. Immobile in the rain, but beautiful. I miss it. 

Its an Italian tradition to make things nice to look at, fast and highly desirable despite also being completely outclassed in every other respect. Even their WW2 battleships followed the same doctrine.

Though to be fair to the rest of us they were making bets and having punch ups and riots over organised chariot races when everyone else was distracted nicking each other's seep.

• Like 1

On 05/08/2022 at 03:09, Roadkill said:

I'm not buying the COVID excuse. My guess is the old cunt has finally completely slipped into the abyss of dementia and they're bathing him in the blood of five thousand black kittens every morning in a desperate attempt to drag him back into reality for a few more hours with black magic.

I don't like these old Yank cunts in power these days. There's something off about them that goes far beyond the general creepiness of our own royal family and perverted government. Something in the eyes, past the generic dullness brought on by heavy medication that gives the impression that they died a long time ago and just haven't noticed it yet.

Just imagine coming home from work one night only to see Biden or Pelosi skittering upside down across the ceiling, hissing and talking backwards at you. Would you really be surprised? I wouldn't.

He should borrow a line or six from Hunter to liven the corpse, at least for the duration of the teleprompter and standing up unaided. Joe must find a better physician, sort of dr Morell without the BO. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Its an Italian tradition to make things nice to look at, fast and highly desirable despite also being completely outclassed in every other respect. Even their WW2 battleships followed the same doctrine.

Though to be fair to the rest of us they were making bets and having punch ups and riots over organised chariot races when everyone else was distracted nicking each other's seep.

They did a good line in aqueduct too if memory serves, several of them still standing 2000 years on, unlike those awful Taylor Wimpey things now littering the English Countryside which look to me like a stiff breeze would knock them over. 

On an unrelated note, I spotted a copy of Viz for sale in a petrol station yesterday and though it was priced at $12 I thought I’d have a look for the first time in a few years. Gone downhill a bit for me, no Biffa Bacon or Mrs Brady and Sid the Sexist reduced to a cheap knob gag, though the Profanisaurus is going strong. My visits to Tyneside always featured a sprinkling of proud references to their local comedy manual. What happened to it, RK? You strike me as the likeliest to know. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They did a good line in aqueduct too if memory serves, several of them still standing 2000 years on, unlike those awful Taylor Wimpey things now littering the English Countryside which look to me like a stiff breeze would knock them over. 

On an unrelated note, I spotted a copy of Viz for sale in a petrol station yesterday and though it was priced at $12 I thought I’d have a look for the first time in a few years. Gone downhill a bit for me, no Biffa Bacon or Mrs Brady and Sid the Sexist reduced to a cheap knob gag, though the Profanisaurus is going strong. My visits to Tyneside always featured a sprinkling of proud references to their local comedy manual. What happened to it, RK? You strike me as the likeliest to know. 

I’ll beg to differ there Doc. The strips you mention are still there, just not every issue. There are some new ones that are pretty shit, but anything Barney Farmer does is of the ages. Drunken bakers, Scum mothers do have em, George Bestial among a few others are modern comedy gold. I actually sent away for the hardcover of the Drunken bakers novel, and it rates among the best prose I have ever read. The publishers cover note is worth the price alone, and when the fly page says “For Fucks Sake” you know you are in for a ride. I’ve never been to Tyneside, but such was the quality of the writing I felt I knew it. 

On the Italian point, my son and I are involved in karting, and the best ones are all Italian. In addition, they are also beautiful to look at and work on. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I’ll beg to differ there Doc. The strips you mention are still there, just not every issue. There are some new ones that are pretty shit, but anything Barney Farmer does is of the ages. Drunken bakers, Scum mothers do have em, George Bestial among a few others are modern comedy gold. I actually sent away for the hardcover of the Drunken bakers novel, and it rates among the best prose I have ever read. The publishers cover note is worth the price alone, and when the fly page says “For Fucks Sake” you know you are in for a ride. I’ve never been to Tyneside, but such was the quality of the writing I felt I knew it. 

On the Italian point, my son and I are involved in karting, and the best ones are all Italian. In addition, they are also beautiful to look at and work on. 

Hadaway and shite.

30 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Perhaps I was a bit harsh SC, as on leafing through it again this morning I did laugh at the Drunken Bakers, and at a one-off about a plane load of pensioners reacting to the news their pilots are dead. The letters page with Top Tips wasn’t quite as sharp as I remember. 

I’m sure Tyneside and Melbourne have some similarities. Collingwood play in black and white stripes, after all. I’m sure @Roadkill can fill in any blanks for you. 

• Like 1

On 02/08/2022 at 16:14, Mike Hunt said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/how-cia-identified-killed-al-qaeda-leader-zawahiri-2022-08-02/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-briefing&utm_term=08-02-2022

Ten years ago the surgical strike on this absolute cunt would have been massive news.  But today the media are more interested in women's football 🙄

There is a lot to  wonder about .. a presumably literate and skilled man who wasted his life promoting his version of the saying's of an illiterate camel owner, herder and fuckwit who was probably high on something and had delusions and probable brain damage. If he had mashed Bin Laden's head and a few of his followers then his life would not have been wasted and a lot of ordinary people would have been left to live their lives in peace.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I've honestly never read a copy of VIz. I know - @Eric Cuntman was distraught when I told him.

I think it sort of slipped past my generation.

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've honestly never read a copy of VIz. I know - @Eric Cuntman was distraught when I told him.

I think it sort of slipped past my generation.

Slipped past you in which direction? Are we talking Byker Grove or When The Boat Comes In?

I’m amazed it’s not on the Curriculum for you lot. You’ll be telling me next you don’t like Brown Ale and didn’t play football in Jesmond Boys Club like literally every other fella up there. 

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Slipped past you in which direction? Are we talking Byker Grove or When The Boat Comes In?

I’m amazed it’s not on the Curriculum for you lot. You’ll be telling me next you don’t like Brown Ale and didn’t play football in Jesmond Boys Club like literally every other fella up there. 

Byker Grove. I still love a bottle of Broon and hate Mackems. I'm not a savage. However, I can count the games of football I've played on one hand. Always been more of a swimmer or runner myself.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No it does not. If you meant anus, you should have said so. Instead you asked me to prepare my sphincteral opening, to which the only reply possible from anyone with even GCSE Biology would be; which one? It’s rather like asking someone to lube up their blood vessel. Hopelessly imprecise. All sphincters have an opening, by the way, it is very much central to their purpose, hence sphincteral opening being tautological in my view. My favourite of the many sphincters might be the Sphincter of Oddi, whose sole purpose in life is to introduce bile in appropriate amounts. If The Corner had a mascot, this would surely be it. 

Normally I would not trouble myself with such stuff. I have studiously ignored your repeated attempts to bait and/or interact with me for some time, a policy I am likely to resume shortly. But seeing you recently cast yourself as some guardian of the English language in a feeble attempt to gain leverage was pretty desperate stuff. Besides, The Corner is well supplied with autists and grammar police without you vying for their space. I would respectfully suggest you spend more time with your dog and less time trying to carve out a reputation as some sort of poundshop Frank Muir. 

Oh, and regrettably, fuck off. 

@Wolfie you charmless plank, you’re absolutely right to consider lying low. Snookered and angled, nothing you desperately run through Grammarly can save you now. 

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No it does not. If you meant anus, you should have said so. Instead you asked me to prepare my sphincteral opening, to which the only reply possible from anyone with even GCSE Biology would be; which one? It’s rather like asking someone to lube up their blood vessel. Hopelessly imprecise. All sphincters have an opening, by the way, it is very much central to their purpose, hence sphincteral opening being tautological in my view. My favourite of the many sphincters might be the Sphincter of Oddi, whose sole purpose in life is to introduce bile in appropriate amounts. If The Corner had a mascot, this would surely be it. 

Normally I would not trouble myself with such stuff. I have studiously ignored your repeated attempts to bait and/or interact with me for some time, a policy I am likely to resume shortly. But seeing you recently cast yourself as some guardian of the English language in a feeble attempt to gain leverage was pretty desperate stuff. Besides, The Corner is well supplied with autists and grammar police without you vying for their space. I would respectfully suggest you spend more time with your dog and less time trying to carve out a reputation as some sort of poundshop Frank Muir. 

Oh, and regrettably, fuck off. 

It's a privilege to be worthy of such a detailed 200-plus word response. But I'm afraid it's a load of hot wind, which means you've wasted the obvious amount of time you've spent compiling this piece of overcomplicated horse shit for my benefit.

While talking out of your sphincteral opening, of which I'm fairly sure you have just one, because you knew very well it was your solitary arsehole I was making reference to, you've made one fatal error. Often, medical terms are grammatically incorrect – so tautology in this particular instance is objective, and not factual by way of syntactic logic. To me (and to most) the correct answer is rather simple, as I have already pointed out: one arsehole = sphincteral opening (singular); two arseholes = sphincteral openings (plural). Surely an alleged ex-GP would be savvy enough to understand this simple rationale, and not overcomplicate the situation by attempting to make themself appear more intelligent than they actually are.

The word 'sphincteral' is an adjective, and like many other adjectives, can therefore denote any number of singular or plural endings, for example: 'The beautiful woman', 'The beautiful women'. Neither is actually right or wrong, and only perhaps defined by the writer's perception of context.

Oh, and as for your words 'I have studiously ignored your repeated attempts to bait and/or interact with me for some time, a policy I am likely to resume shortly', then I am happy to have you precisely where I want you. Let's dance, Doc.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's a privilege to be worthy of such a detailed 200-plus word response. But I'm afraid it's a load of hot wind, which means you've wasted the obvious amount of time you've spent compiling this piece of overcomplicated horse shit for my benefit.

While talking out of your sphincteral opening, of which I'm fairly sure you have just one, because you knew very well it was your solitary arsehole I was making reference to, you've made one fatal error. Often, medical terms are grammatically incorrect – so tautology in this particular instance is objective, and not factual by way of syntactic logic. To me (and to most) the correct answer is rather simple, as I have already pointed out: one arsehole = sphincteral opening (singular); two arseholes = sphincteral openings (plural). Surely, an alleged ex-GP would be savvy enough to understand this simple rationale, and not overcomplicate the situation by attempting to make themself appear more intelligent than they actually are.

The word 'sphincteral' is an adjective, and like many other adjectives, can therefore denote any number of singular or plural endings, for example: 'The beautiful woman', 'The beautiful women'. Neither is actually right or wrong, and only perhaps defined by the writer's perception of context.

Oh, and as for your words 'I have studiously ignored your repeated attempts to bait and/or interact with me for some time, a policy I am likely to resume shortly', then I am happy to have you precisely where I want you. Let's dance, Doc.

Foul.. and a Miss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

@Wolfie you charmless plank, you’re absolutely right to consider lying low. Snookered and angled, nothing you desperately run through Grammarly can save you now. 

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Foul.. and a Miss. 

The only reason you keep sticking your humungous Greek beak into my affairs is, rather like Pen, I clearly get right on your fucking wick.

While this means I have to read the feeble, angry ramblings of a hollow-cheeked dago troll with little else in his life other than expensive clothes and a camp dog, it is however offset by the genuine pleasure it gives me to keep provoking your attention.

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The only reason you keep sticking your humungous Greek beak into my affairs is, rather like Pen, I clearly get right on your fucking wick.

While this means I have to read the feeble, angry ramblings of a hollow-cheeked dago troll with little else in his life other than expensive clothes and a camp dog, it is however offset by the genuine pleasure it gives me to keep provoking your attention.

If you were bright enough, you'd be thanking me. Open your eyes you idiot. Some members are being particularly gentle with you, wolfie. I'm impressed that DC has refrained from knocking you spark out.

44 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While talking out of your sphincteral opening, of which I'm fairly sure you have just one, because you knew very well it was your solitary arsehole I was making reference to, you've made one fatal error. Often, medical terms are grammatically incorrect – so tautology in this particular instance is objective, and not factual by way of syntactic logic. To me (and to most) the correct answer is rather simple, as I have already pointed out: one arsehole = sphincteral opening (singular); two arseholes = sphincteral openings (plural). Surely an alleged ex-GP would be savvy enough to understand this simple rationale, and not overcomplicate the situation by attempting to make themself appear more intelligent than they actually are.

^ How many words is this? 😜

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

so tautology in this particular instance is objective, and not factual by way of syntactic logic. 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, the old Schrodinger’s defence, eh? It’s both right and wrong, it just depends on how you look at it. A desperate weasel trick, and yet entirely fitting. I see you, and I doubt I’m alone.

Your epic reply is, rather like the stripes on your lawn after too much cider, all over the damn place. Embarrassing. It is the strangest of hills to die on, arguing that the hopelessly imprecise “sphincteral opening” means anus, but it’s your hill, and your death. I won’t waste another two hundred words on you, since you’re apparently counting, and will instead leave it to the court of Corner opinion to work out who might be “attempting to make themself (sic) seem more intelligent than they actually are”. 

The Corner is home to many sharp tongues, and several sharp wits, who in my five years on the site have often made me laugh. Yet for all your acres of verbiage over that time, I don’t recall anything from you other than a mirthless pedantry which would embarrass HMRC. It’s a charmless, ugly style to your contributions which, speaking personally, I have always found distasteful and graceless. 

Let’s dance? I’d rather not, if it’s all the same. I’d hate to “overcomplicate the situation” further. 

• Like 2