CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Al-qaeda No. 1 cunt killed by US drone

Mike Hunt

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/how-cia-identified-killed-al-qaeda-leader-zawahiri-2022-08-02/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=daily-briefing&utm_term=08-02-2022

Ten years ago the surgical strike on this absolute cunt would have been massive news.  But today the media are more interested in women's football 🙄

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

OMG!!! Why have these racist white oppressors murdered this peaceful man of god? 

*lights candle.

🎵we shall overrrrcome, we shall overrrrcome🎵

Fuck off.

As the Corners’ version of Janes Defence Weekly, what do you make of the idea that the target was taken out not with a high explosive warhead, but by a Hellfire missile decked out with high speed spinning blades, so as not to inflict any collateral damage? 

I’m sure I scribbled something similar in the back of an old Maths exercise book in the 1970’s. If I can find it, I’m suing the Pentagon. Plagiarism Cunts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As the Corners’ version of Janes Defence Weekly, what do you make of the idea that the target was taken out not with a high explosive warhead, but by a Hellfire missile decked out with high speed spinning blades, so as not to inflict any collateral damage? 

I’m sure I scribbled something similar in the back of an old Maths exercise book in the 1970’s. If I can find it, I’m suing the Pentagon. Plagiarism Cunts. 

I don't know, but I want it to be true... and I want the spinning blades to be exactly like the propellors James Mason had on the Nautilus.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

.. although it's not like inflicting collateral damage is a bad thing.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd like to see the aftermath, seeing this cunt drilled inside out would be very satisfying.

I still don’t understand why the US have never released the pictures of Osama after his robust exchange of views with Seal Team six, or the pictures of him being dropped off the back of a nearby aircraft carrier. You’d think it would be a great boost for morale.

Presumably they are a bit scared of a backlash if the Seals were caught doing their best Abu Ghraib poses over the remnants of his surprised looking head. And maybe being buried at sea in a gold bikini and a diamanté buttplug would have been thought disrespectful, too. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I still don’t understand why the US have never released the pictures of Osama after his robust exchange of views with Seal Team six, or the pictures of him being dropped off the back of a nearby aircraft carrier. You’d think it would be a great boost for morale.

Presumably they are a bit scared of a backlash if the Seals were caught doing their best Abu Ghraib poses over the remnants of his surprised looking head. And maybe being buried at sea in a gold bikini and a diamanté buttplug would have been thought disrespectful, too. 

Aren't you suspicious this particular military operation allegedly took place not long before Obama's re-election, LCS? Perhaps this may go some way to explaining just why no US government photos of his death, gold bikini and buttplug included, were never published.

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Aren't you suspicious this particular military operation allegedly took place not long before Obama's re-election, LCS? Perhaps this may go some way to explaining just why no US government photos of his death, gold bikini and buttplug included, were never published.

I don't believe for a minute that he was killed and dumped straight away. They would have gloated over the trophy. If they had eyes and hands on the cunt, they would have tortured every nugget of info out of him first. They just didn't want to admit the unsavoury truth that they spent a couple of months pumping him full of sodium pentathol, nail gunning his testicles, sticking pins in his eyeballs and redesigning his kneecaps with a cordless drill before they killed him and lobbed him to the sharks off Guantanamo. 

Let's hope so.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't believe for a minute that he was killed and dumped straight away. They would have gloated over the trophy. If they had eyes and hands on the cunt, they would have tortured every nugget of info out of him first. They just didn't want to admit the unsavoury truth that they spent a couple of months pumping him full of sodium pentathol, nail gunning his testicles, sticking pins in his eyeballs and redesigning his kneecaps with a cordless drill before they killed him and lobbed him to the sharks off Guantanamo. 

Let's hope so.

I don't think we'll ever know. I can't help but think he was taken out in a remote cave in Pakistan quite some time before the 'event'... but this wouldn't have enabled the Yanks the political maneuverability (and ultimately the glory) they had been seeking. For all we know, the ragheaded cunt might be selling kebabs near Wembley Stadium.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know, but I want it to be true... and I want the spinning blades to be exactly like the propellors James Mason had on the Nautilus.

Ape got a credit for painting the tips if I’m not mistaken. His first big break. He’s never looked back, or forward.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope so.

Most of the Democrat Party would have insisted on arse fucking him to verify that he was dead, and posted the videos on tik tok for the younger generation of lefties.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Pentagon? Isn't that where they play snooker? 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope so.

Wasn’t he supposed to be in renal failure and on dialysis regularly? It always surprised me, if this was true, that they couldn’t just find the end of the plug and follow it, like Road Runner used to. I suspect the photos show him more full of lead than a black Florida jogger, and once the roar of flag waving thuggery had died down, there would be dumb questions about unnecessary brutality in the Special Forces. Because that’s how these things go now. 

Orwells’ quote about rough men doing violence in the night wouldn’t be well received these days. Half the crowd would do a crap bumming gag, and half would rage about the exclusion of women from the sentiment. Nobody pays attention any more. 

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No, I’m not. There seems to be an unfortunate double negative in your second sentence. I know how much good grammar means to you from your recent posts, otherwise I wouldn’t point such a thing out.

As you were. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Wasn’t he supposed to be in renal failure and on dialysis regularly? It always surprised me, if this was true, that they couldn’t just find the end of the plug and follow it, like Road Runner used to. I suspect the photos show him more full of lead than a black Florida jogger, and once the roar of flag waving thuggery had died down, there would be dumb questions about unnecessary brutality in the Special Forces. Because that’s how these things go now. 

Orwells’ quote about rough men doing violence in the night wouldn’t be well received these days. Half the crowd would do a crap bumming gag, and half would rage about the exclusion of women from the sentiment. Nobody pays attention any more. 

Always wondered where they plugged his dialysis machine in in those caves. I never really bought the renal failure thing - cunt would've just had the kidneys out of whatever unfortunate cunt who was about to be decapitated who happened to be a match.

• Like 2