CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proof that we're under attack

Neil

On 05/08/2022 at 17:25, Wolfie said:

I can imagine R-soles now, bespoke mobile phone holster-turned quick release poo bag dispenser around his waist, donning military camo gear to blend into his surroundings, waiting until dog owners turn their backs for five seconds. As much as I despise the thick cunt, he does deserve some credit for sniffing out an opportunity.

Is it just me, or does R-Soles recent cosying up to Frank coincide with the revelation that he now owns what appears to be the most sexually promiscuous gay dog in Christendom?

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is it just me, or does R-Soles recent cosying up to Frank coincide with the revelation that he now owns what appears to be the most sexually promiscuous gay dog in Christendom?

It's most definitely become a little more than coincidental. @cunt wouldn't be the first toilet attendant Frank has attracted recently... literally. It could be a match made in heaven: 'Kleftiko & Captain Bonio'.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

£330. Tick repelling Amethyst pearls and Aventurine necklace.

What’s more concerning than the fact that you clearly disrobed before cavorting with the rat, in filth, is the fact that there is a clearly removed orange ankle tag next to your Primark denim shirt. Do enlighten us all as to what offence caused it’s attachment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s more concerning than the fact that you clearly disrobed before cavorting with the rat, in filth, is the fact that there is a clearly removed orange ankle tag next to your Primark denim shirt. Do enlighten us all as to what offence caused it’s attachment.

@Frank…make this explanation good, because (points at temple) I’m getting the word…’wrong’un!’

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Karl Faberge’s successors do a nice line in exclusive canine leather goods. The ‘little Tzarena’. Adorned with flea repellent oval cut uraniums, mounted in 24 ct pyrite. Studded around a collar stitched from donated human skin. €13,280 per tailored collar. Or you can get a black one for €6.50.

• Like 2

On 16/08/2022 at 16:33, Frank said:

I can't help but think that as a wealthy sex tourist, your efforts are completely wasted on your usual Indochinese haunts.

Have some of this and reconsider your itinerary:

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't help but think that as a wealthy sex tourist, your efforts are completely wasted on your usual Indochinese haunts.

Have some of this and reconsider your itinerary:

I’m in trouble decs. My business electricity bill has increased from 75k to 450k pa on a 2 year contract. That’s a 640 percent increase! Who do I turn to? 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m in trouble decs. My business electricity bill has increased from 75k to 450k pa on a 2 year contract. That’s a 640 percent increase! Who do I turn to? 

The only number in your life relevant to 450,000 is the amount of sperm swimming up your arsehole this morning. Fuck off.

14 hours ago, Frank said:

That’s terrible news, Frank. Do you think you can reliably offshore your wigs’ maintenance costs?